FOX NEWS, Crazy Right Wing Propaganda

I just can't see how that many people tune in to see Geraldo.
Geraldo had a popular show on CNBC I believe didn't he? Sorry, I only watch my local news and get national news from FOXNews.com, so I can't remember if that's true, but I thought he did.

I wonder if the people who watch FOX, use that as their only news source. I mean, most people read a newspaper, read a book, watch local news, watch network news, divide their news sources and spread ratings among many sources. Do FOX viewers consolidate all of their time just to one source of information (because everything else isn't fair and balanced), thereby boosting the ratings, since they don't watch anything else?

Or maybe just a lot of people watch FOX. I just can't see how that many people tune in to see Geraldo.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty liberal and I watch FOX news, along with many other sources of news, but it's just for entertainment :p

See, republicans versus democrats. Cheney shoots that guy in the face and there is no trouble, Clinton shoots Monica in the face and it's a big scandal.

bwahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahaahaha!!!!