Boys questioned over animal attacks

13th March 2007, 14:30 WST

Two 14-year-old boys have been questioned by police over a violent attack on animals at a school farm on the NSW Central Coast.

A duck was killed and two pigs injured at Brisbane Water Secondary College's campus at Umina on the afternoon of March 5. The boys are alleged to have thrown a number of objects at the animals, including rocks and a shovel, police said.

A police spokesman said the boys had been interviewed by police and legal proceedings were pending.

A spokesman for the NSW Education Department said one pig had leg injuries and another had cuts to its face.

He described the incident as "completely unacceptable behaviour".

One of the pigs attacked was being groomed for the Royal Easter Show.

A spokeswoman for the show said the owners would be offered the chance to enter another pig in the show.

Source:The West Australian

Someone in my class at school found a baby duck on the last day of school camp, and took it on the bus back home with him. :/

Long story short, it's neck got broken. o.0

Someone in my class at school found a baby duck on the last day of school camp, and took it on the bus back home with him. :/

His neck should break too.

I hate people that can do this type of thing to poor helpless little animals! I mean, what's the point? Do they get some sort of sick satisfaction from knowing they just ended a life? I find it as bad as attacking another human.

:(

His neck should break too.

+1

I hate people that can do this type of thing to poor helpless little animals! I mean, what's the point? Do they get some sort of sick satisfaction from knowing they just ended a life? I find it as bad as attacking another human.

People that do those kinds of things are insignificant little sh*ts that need to make themelves feel better about who they are. IMO, they are worthless.

a baby duck? that is so horrible, i for one am a huge animal lover and that makes me really sad. what is wrong with people these days...