conservapedia - an alternative to Wikipedia

Who cares? Why even give these guys the time of day?

Why dont I make a homopedia.

Rule 1: All words must be typed with a list.

Rules 4: Banning will be applied for those not following rules 1, 2 and 3.

Rule 7: Any reference to dates must be written in song, as in, "We will party like its 1999".

'

OMG PUT ME ON THE NEWS

Who gives a damn.

Who cares? Why even give these guys the time of day?

Why dont I make a homopedia.

Rule 1: All words must be typed with a list.

Rules 4: Banning will be applied for those not following rules 1, 2 and 3.

Rule 7: Any reference to dates must be written in song, as in, "We will party like its 1999".

'

OMG PUT ME ON THE NEWS

Who gives a damn.

err maybe because it FUNNY

jeez :rolleyes:

Minors under 16 years use this site. Posting of obscenity here is punishable by up to 10 years in jail under 18 USC ? 1470. Vandalism is punishable up to 10 years in jail per 18 USC ? 1030. We will trace your IP address and give it to authorities if necessary.

I call BS on this and they're just using this as a scare tactic. I looked these up and they do not cover this site according to the specifications.

I call BS on this and they're just using this as a scare tactic. I looked these up and they do not cover this site according to the specifications.

Of course it's a scare tactic. Remember what Bill O'Reilly said when that video of the 8 year old lambasting him was posted on YouTube? "Don't tell us who they are, we already know who the parents are..." So what if you know who the parents are. You're Bill O'Reilly, come back when you have some meaning in life.

What i'm ****ed off at is them calling it "Conservapedia". They should call it "Christianpedia", because "Conserva-" is inclusive of me, and i'm not christian.

I agree there.

What i'm ****ed off at is them calling it "Conservapedia". They should call it "Christianpedia", because "Conserva-" is inclusive of me,

I couldnt agree with you more!

I've heard it theorised that a lot of the articles on this site have been deliberately overdone by liberal-types to make conservatives look crazy.

Frankly I'm unsure what to believe. :blink: