Star Wars

Only problem with the prequels was that it created more holes in the story. The original trilogy story line did not jump around like it did in the prequels. Have you notice that prequels were just copies of the original trilogy.

Episode 1 was very much like Episode 4 and Episode 2 was like 5 and Episode 3 was so much like 6. If you did a comparison of these moves you would see the similarilties.

Episode 1 was very much like Episode 4 and Episode 2 was like 5 and Episode 3 was so much like 6. If you did a comparison of these moves you would see the similarilties.

Or you could listen to the DVD commentary where Geogre Lucas said that was done on purpose.

It's pretty obvious when you watch them anyway. The sons life imitates the fathers, ending with the son making all the right decisions his father couldn't make.

Wow - never ever looked at it in that light, but now you mention it - it makes a lot of sense.

lol.. yup it was pretty obvious.. just look at the arm.. and the temptation to the dark side.

Hayden Christensen was such a bad actor in those films. My God! He makes the films almost unwatchable. His line delivery and wooden performance is painful to watch. I just fast-forward in all of the scenes he is in. There is no way that people are supposed to believe he turns into Vader!

I'd hate to sound like an old guy, but the first ones were the best.

the way anakin just took out that ship in episode ones irritates me

"lets try this button" "oooo look i destroyed the whole ship and the whole army just by accident!"