UFC 71 - May 26th

Yeah, I noticed his arms spread out, I do think Chuck was a little scared personally!

So it looks like Dan Henderson next for Rampage, what next for Chuck? I would have said Keith Jardine, but not after tonight!

According to Dana White, what's next for Chuck is Wanderlei Silva.

When asked about one of Pride?s biggest stars, Wanderlei Silva, White said, ?We?re going to have them all here. He [silva] is going to be here. They?re all going to fight? they?re all under contract.? White also said that Silva would likely be Chuck Liddell?s next opponent.

I'll give the Wandy fight a win in favour of Chuck. What I've seen of Wandy lately has been poor. Then again, it is MMA... We might as well not predict anything! Maybe Tito Ortiz will KO Fedor... OK, maybe that is pushing it! :rofl:

I think Wandy will beat Chuck badly.

Two reasons: Wandy took the entire rest of the year off to train. We're talking a good 6-7 months to get into the best shape he can be in. And Silva's fighting style might be too much for Chuck now. Silva is one of the most aggressive fighters alive. Chuck can probably counterpunch his way to victory, but if Wandy tags him, it's over. It'd be a great fight nonetheless. Wandy took off the year just to prepare for a UFC comeback debut.

Next stop, Fedor stomping Couture into retirement, that's what I am predicting.

I think Wandy will beat Chuck badly.

Two reasons: Wandy took the entire rest of the year off to train. We're talking a good 6-7 months to get into the best shape he can be in. And Silva's fighting style might be too much for Chuck now. Silva is one of the most aggressive fighters alive. Chuck can probably counterpunch his way to victory, but if Wandy tags him, it's over. It'd be a great fight nonetheless. Wandy took off the year just to prepare for a UFC comeback debut.

Next stop, Fedor stomping Couture into retirement, that's what I am predicting.

I think Gonzaga will get there before Fedor...he will take Randy then he will quit for good...