Anyone receive their prizes?

Received nothing yet, won 4th prize, 3 games I believe. Said 6-8 weeks that was from a letter dated early Feb.

• 4 weeks later...
Any day now???? :|

well from the date of last letter i received, it's been 5 weeks and 1 day. so hopefully the prizes will be coming within the next week or two, if they stick to the 6-8 weeks that they mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2nd place- still no prize (California, U.S.). But after having found this discussion, I'm happy to know I'm not the only one! (I was starting to think the prize may have been lost in the main).

Anyone heard anything lately? I sent erica@mardenkane.com an email last Wednesday and resent it again today because she hasn't replied. Tomorrow will be 9 weeks since the date on the letter for me.

I emailed her a couple of weeks ago and again late last week, called her yesterday, left a voice mail. No response to any......I wonder if there is anyway we can get ANY kind of feedback from Marden-Kane, this is getting silly.

I emailed her a couple of weeks ago and again late last week, called her yesterday, left a voice mail. No response to any......I wonder if there is anyway we can get ANY kind of feedback from Marden-Kane, this is getting silly.

Erica responded to my email finally, 6-8 weeks more, she said.

Erica responded to my email finally, 6-8 weeks more, she said.

That's ridiculous. I still haven't gotten a reply and I've sent her 3 emails now. I think I'm going to file a report with the BBB.

That's ridiculous. I still haven't gotten a reply and I've sent her 3 emails now. I think I'm going to file a report with the BBB.

Good news, got this from Erica today,

Hi xxxx,

Unfortunately the fulfillment process becomes a little more complicated and lengthy when you have a large quantity of prizes to fulfill and the need to fulfill both domestically and internationally.

Regardless, this does not excuse the right to the prize you are owed in a timely fashion, which is why of course we offer our apologies for the delay. That being said, we've followed up with those who are fulfilling the prize to you and they have confirmed that US Second Prize winners will be getting their prizes within the next 4 weeks.

Sincerely,

Erica Valdellon

Marden-Kane Inc

I got a similar email yesterday:

Hi xxxx,

We've followed up on shipping for you and it seems that they should

begin shipping within 2 weeks. Your prize will ship out either by DHL or

UPS Ground.

Delivery can take up to 2 weeks after the day that it ships. I've put in

a request for the tracking #, so that you may follow delivery. I will

let you know if this shipping timeline changes further. Thank you again

for your patience.

Sincerely,

Erica Valdellon

Marden-Kane Inc.

I got my 4th prize a week or so ago. 4th was 3 games for windows games.

I got:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

Age of Empires 3

Not too bad for working some puzzles and having a bit of fun in the process!

<snip>

Edited by Chad
Keep the immaturity out

<snip>

Do you have a problem? Prize or not, if a company promises you something in 6 to 8 weeks and they just ignore you until 9 weeks later, that's not good business.

Edited by Chad

Just got this email:

"Dear Vanishing Point Sweepstakes Winner:

We are aware of the delays some winners have experienced in regards to receipt of prizes. Please be advised that Microsoft and Marden-Kane are working very hard to get the prizes into the hands of all our lucky winners and we expect to have all prizes delivered to the winners very soon. If you would like to check the status of your prize, please send an email to msinfo@mardenkane.com with your name and prize won. Please note only inquiries relating to prize winner status will be acknowledged.

On behalf of our client, Microsoft Corporation, we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Marden-Kane Inc.

Administrator of the Microsoft Vanishing Point Sweepstakes."

finally got a response too...

Hi ...,

We've followed up on shipping for you and it seems that your prize should begin shipping within 1-2 weeks, either by DHL or UPS Ground.

Delivery can take up to 2 weeks after the day that it ships. I've put in a request for the tracking #, so that you may follow delivery. I will let you know if this shipping timeline changes further. Thank you again for your patience.

Sincerely,

Erica Valdellon

Marden-Kane Inc.

i think it's a generic response that she sends out. i'm hoping i get a 360 elite after all that waiting lol