Windows Live Hotmail Update

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else get a free Windows Live Hotmail T-Shirt through the post today. I was quite surprised when it arrived because I thought they would only be for people who helped with there marketing campaign.

I want a free Windows Live T Shirt!!!

What do you have to do, or have I missed my chance?

I still can't sign up for an @live address, where do you go to do that?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Richard

xxx

I was a tester through Microsoft connect and I submitted some feedback earlier on in the Beta. I got an email from RED Consultancy asking if I would be willing to talk to the press about Windows Live Hotmail but I didn't read my e-mails until it was too late but they still sent me the free t-shirt. If you got an e-mail from red you might get something as well.

I've uploaded a few pics of the t-shirt.

post-118883-1179179711.jpg

post-118883-1179179729.jpg

post-118883-1179179750.jpg

How to get that update. As I remember I should see some link that would change my hotmail to hotmail live. I waiting and waiting for it, but still can't see anything changing. And I don't want to make another account just to use that hotmail live. Any guides for me?

Sorry David, I'm not sure what you mean, you don't need a new account, there should be a lil green box at the top left ish of your hotmail inbox saying get windows live or something similar, just follow those instructions, but if you mean that's not there then I'm not sure, sorry.

Awesome T-Shirt Kojo, not sure about the back but I want that shirt :p

Richard

xxx

Yup, I can't find it... :)

Found through MSN page, but: "Sorry, but it looks like you won't be able to participate in Windows Live Hotmail at this time." :(