Worlds tallest finds his better half

xin_410803110634795177362.jpg

A Chinese herdsman who is the world's tallest man has finally found his better half, state media reported Wednesday.

Bao Xishun, who stands 7 ft 8.95 in (2.36 meters), married 5 ft 5.1 in (1.68 meter) saleswoman Xia Shujian several days ago, the Beijing News reported.

Bao's 28-year-old bride is half his age and hailed from his hometown of Chifeng in Inner Mongolia, it said.

After a lifetime as a bachelor, Bao began searching for a bride last year and heard back from more than 20 interested parties from across the country.

"After a long and careful selection, the effort has been finally paid off," the Beijing News said.

56-year-old Bao was confirmed last year by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's tallest person.

edit Thats not his wife in the picture!!

http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2007/03/worlds_tallest.php

Edited by snyper

xin_410803110634795177362.jpg

edit Thats not his wife in the picture!!

first thing i thought when i saw that picture: "his wife looks like a guy". i lol'ed when i saw the edit.

The irony in that is, usually Asians are small no?

weird thing is they all come out of china :shifty:

the guy in the article, yao ming, and another basketball player that's like 7'8"

weird thing is they all come out of china :shifty:

the guy in the article, yao ming, and another basketball player that's like 7'8"

out of the 1.3 billion people there, odds are a few are going to be tall.

i would love to be this tall :D
watched about the unofficial world's tallest mat (8'4") ... he has a tumor on his petuitairy gland ... and it's hard fo rhim to walk.

If you are over 7'0", you have a LOT of problems ... bones disintegrate etc

She doesn't even have to get on her knees!
:rofl: that's what I thought.

I met a gut in a bar in Dublin that was 7 foot tall, an i dont mean like a slinkey, this guy was pretty stached too..

At 6'4 i felt like everyone else feels around me! lol