April 2007 Desktops

Hey! My first time posting..so here it is.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4176/deskscreensa9.jpg

Link to original Please?

Theme is Clearlooks and the start button is from Area4.2.

You have to download ResHack and extract the Area4.2 SB and replace the Clearlooks SB with the Area4.2 one.

Sounds easy. ;)

Mine

Whats the theme?

Is the theme and start button available for download together or are they seperate? If they are seperate, how'd you get it to do that?

Excellent choice of music in the screenie my friend. Nice to see another true hip hop fan :yes:

Does anyone know that name of or where I can download the default looking VS its blue and looks default but its shiney looking and much nicer, thank-you. ;)

Anyone?

Changed it up after seeing this on elpinoy.deviantart.com

Info?

untitled-1OWX5.jpg

How do you get the Tango icons folders that colors? and whats the icons at the bottom for the doc. :)

newdeskpriuo2.png

new desk! :D

Whats the icon background?

Stephen.

its in the latest tango patcher lets you pick from blue, orange, grey and gnome

I wonder why. :whistle:

:laugh:

i don't know what you mean :p

How do you get the Tango icons folders that colors? and whats the icons at the bottom for the doc. :)

Exactally what evilmunky said.

Download the shell tango patcher from Neowin. When it gives you the option to install tango, check mark tangerine and not tango.

It would be a lot easier if there were a tangerine IP theme :/

Excellent choice of music in the screenie my friend. Nice to see another true hip hop fan :yes:

I believe you quoted the wrong person. I've never had hip hop playing in one of my screenies as I hate hip hop/rap.

My New Desky :D

The_Claire_Littleton_Desktop_by_techno_funky.jpg

VS - Hmmxp.

Wall - By the ME :drool:

Icons - Various.

Programs - RK launcher,Avedesk,CD Art Display,Yahoo Widgets ,WMP11.

Thanx to pS- for the idea.

thumb-33011.png

Full view

Is that Winamp with modern skin? Skin name, please? Also, where can I get your dock icons? Any other color variants (black, blue, etc)? Thanks :D

Is there only one Reflections pack? Or can I find multiple ones like it? Reason I ask is there are still some icon names I want, like ventrilo, ace, bf2, steam, etc, that are not included in the "Reflections SRI for Windows by Styrizo"

Is there only one Reflections pack? Or can I find multiple ones like it? Reason I ask is there are still some icon names I want, like ventrilo, ace, bf2, steam, etc, that are not included in the "Reflections SRI for Windows by Styrizo"

There are 3 reflection packs I believe and I don't think I saw BF2, Ventrilo, and Steam in them. They might have em.