April 2007 Desktops

Here's mine. XP dressed up as Vista.

Items used: Windowblinds 5.5, Icon Packager 3.10, Vista 2.4 refresh WB skin, Vista icon set for IP, LSPatch.

xpub0.jpg

I see alot of CD Coverart widgets and such, if someone could rattle off a few that look good/work well with Winamp, would be appreciated.

Would look around myself but @ work and people are watching haha :shiftyninja:

man it KILLS me to see these people mod their XP machines to look like Vista. lol

So whats wrong with that? Maybe they want to keep XP and have the look of Vista until they feel comfortable moving over to the new OS. Plus they might now want to spend a couple hundred bucks on it just yet. ;)

So whats wrong with that? Maybe they want to keep XP and have the look of Vista until they feel comfortable moving over to the new OS. Plus they might now want to spend a couple hundred bucks on it just yet. ;)

Yes, but I think the point he is trying to make is why make it look like Vista when it has none of the "benefits" Vista brings.

Yes, but I think the point he is trying to make is why make it look like Vista when it has none of the "benefits" Vista brings.

You both are missing the point.. Vista is ugly..

that is EXACTLY what I mean. And everyone is making it look like default Vista. Thats not customizing thats Default. hehe