UltraMon 3.0 Beta 1 (3.0.0)

UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors.

* efficiently move windows and maximize windows across the desktop

* manage more applications with the Smart Taskbar

* control application positioning with UltraMon Shortcuts

* multi-monitor support for desktop wallpapers and screen savers

* mirror your main monitor to secondary monitors for a presentation

For more information, read the Overview and take the Feature Tour.

UltraMon 3.0 Beta 1 has been released, this release introduces a redesigned Smart Taskbar with toolbar docking and support for the Windows Vista look.

For 32-bit Windows Vista/XP/2000

For 64-bit Windows Vista/XP

Release Notes for UltraMon 3.0.0

Please note that this release is less mature than UltraMon 2.7.1, and is mainly recommended if you:

* are using Windows Vista,

* are affected by an issue which was fixed in this release,

* or want to try the new features

Homepage

Forum

This is some really nice news. Been in love with this program since I got my second monitor and have been awaiting a new release. Thanks for the heads up.

holy hell. WINDOWBLINDS support. I wonder if this supports transparent start menus.....

I thought this was an April Fools joke at first

::::my god....THIS is how windowblinds on multiple monitors should be. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. full support for WB 5.5, that is for sure!

Edited by Meshuggah

it works, it works, it works :woot: ...I've been waitin for this since the day I installed Vista :yes:

Full Vista support, second taskbar like it is supposed to be! (Y)

Does the second taskbar as transparency on Vista, WB 5.5? (seems to, but I'm not on a dual monitor setup...)

wow, i looked yesterday for when beta 3.0 was coming out, and he said end of the month (for march).. thanks for posting!

Does the second taskbar as transparency on Vista, WB 5.5? (seems to, but I'm not on a dual monitor setup...)

Yep true aero taskbar on the second screen (or WB 5.5 if you're using that). It looks excellent :)

Yep true aero taskbar on the second screen (or WB 5.5 if you're using that). It looks excellent :)

thought it said one of issues of beta one is

"-WindowBlinds skins which use transparency aren't fully supported, you'll get a black background where the taskbar should be transparent"

thought it said one of issues of beta one is

"-WindowBlinds skins which use transparency aren't fully supported, you'll get a black background where the taskbar should be transparent"

works here...taskbar looks exactly like it should. try it out

works here...taskbar looks exactly like it should. try it out

I just did, all I got was a black bar

• 10 months later...

sorry for bumping but ive just found this software from another neowin thread and i must say its great, using the trail mode atm and i suits me down to the ground

sorry for bumping but ive just found this software from another neowin thread and i must say its great, using the trail mode atm and i suits me down to the ground

Its Beta 2.1 (3.0.2) now btw...

Does it use Cleartype on the second monitor's taskbar yet?

Last version I tried didn't on XP.

Is it compatible with Taskbar Shuffle on the second monitor's taskbar or has similar functionality? That would certainly persuade me to purchase this product.