Post your Workstations 2007

What do you mean by work with ?

my chair is hidden on the otherside of the room :p while taking photos, i simply moved it out of the way while taking the shots.

Your image says 27" Samsung tv? When did they ever make a 27? That looks exactly like mine and it's 26"...

This ones just a small update for now. The only new thing there is a brand new Apple MacBook Pro C2D, and a slight change in my room layout.

Higher Resolution Shots can be provided.

Coming Soon !!! PS3

Nice mate, how about a straight up photo? Instead of all these myspace angles.

Majorly working on my Uni project at the moment, Music Abuser, so my workstations are just cluttered with books and documents.

445106737_437a372f29.jpg

My home workstation. Dual monitor setup and an iBook used as a server and test machine for the site; there is a reason to use this rather than my PC; it's so I can take my work any where as you'll see.

445106733_8cf9459de7.jpg

My workstation at my girlfriend's house whom her mum has let me invade her dining table!

It looks like you made the corner of that room hardwood just for the computer desk? or was it like that?

Yea i layed the wooden floor for the desk, so i could slide my chair around :) its good, but has its bad points, example: i cant move my desk withouth having to buy a new crapet.

dsc00200pi5.jpg

My computer running Windows Vista :s why does everyone have the same logitech speakers as i do :p

dsc00201ym1.jpg

The other computer running Windows Fundamentals

My computer running Windows Vista :s why does everyone have the same logitech speakers as i do :p

Cos were all cheapskates ;) there awesome speakers for less than a tenner!

How do you get a 4.5 Windows Index Rating with a GeForce FX5200? My GeForce 6800 is rated 3.2 :|

@InsaneNutter: Great setup there :)

By the way, could you please tell me where you bought your desk/cupboard furniture from? (in the first and second pics)

@InsaneNutter: Great setup there :)

By the way, could you please tell me where you bought your desk/cupboard furniture from? (in the first and second pics)

They were custom made by the guy who built the extension on our house, if your local I?m sure I could find you his details.

They were custom made by the guy who built the extension on our house, if your local I?m sure I could find you his details.

Ah, I see, thanks. And no, I'm not local, I'm in the sout:p:p

My workstation while at university. I know the desk needs to be bigger but that's up to the landlord. No photo of my home workstation as it's just my laptop on a table.

post-36925-1175691843.jpg

My Office at work. Yes I know it needs work, we just swapped Supervisor offices around and I just straightened mine out

post-119661-1175693208_thumb.jpg

My Office at work. Yes I know it needs work, we just swapped Supervisor offices around and I just straightened mine out

You use a Saitek keyboard designed for gamers at work? Would of have had a nicer desk ;)

You use a Saitek keyboard designed for gamers at work? Would of have had a nicer desk ;)

Yeah I actually have a Logitech G15 at work also, but I haven't unpacked it from my box yet.