Post your Workstations 2007

I apollogise in advance for the picture quality - the focus on my camera went so i had to take them with my k800 :(

Main shot (mousemat is one of those velvet style gel ones, dunno why it came up like that in the shot, it is actually pure black :s, and the blue light under the desk is 2 cold cathodes to light up my system (externally), and not your eyes playing up :p)

30780889wi3.th.jpg

Desk Shot:

86708396cm3.th.jpg

Hardware:

Monitor: 26" HDTV

Keyboard: Microsoft Media Center IR Keyboard

MCE Remote

Mouse: Generic Cordless One

Headphones: Phillips FM Cordless

Scanner: Canon LiDE 25

Gaming: Nintendo Wii

PDA: HTC Blueangel (aka Qtek 9090/SPV M2000/XDA IIs)

Desk: OMNICASA OSLO BLACK GLASS & CHROME WORKSTATION (pcworld.co.uk)

edit: hmm date's a week out of sync :s - maybe thats why the clock randomly jumped forward another hour :s

nice setup b*ham*er... (:p hehe, bmaher

good to see the remote and keyboard put to good use.... :p

yeah, the keyboard comes in handy, as the keyboard that come with my set struggled at anything >50cm, thats another remote though, your one's downstairs in my laptop bag :p makes life easier when using it downstairs on the tv :p

cheers ;)

Nice set up bmaher ... just a question about the chair, don't you find it annoying not have a back to it to lean back on? Especially after long periods of time? :) Just wondering.

Nice set up bmaher ... just a question about the chair, don't you find it annoying not have a back to it to lean back on? Especially after long periods of time? :) Just wondering.

Not really, its the opposite really, because i can swivel around easier, and it keeps you a bit more active while sitting down :p

Plus, i cant acidentally swivel around and have the back of the chair knock stuff over :p Plus i have a big comfy chair behind me, so if i wanna sit down properly, i just take the keyboard and sit down :p

My setup, added some new samsung speakers for my tv and changed around a few things.

wow nice

where'd you get that desk from? it looks a bit easier to keep clean than mine :p

Thanks, I got it at www.denis.ca. While I love glass ANY glass is a pain in the ass to keep clean.

Thanks, I got it at www.denis.ca. While I love glass ANY glass is a pain in the ass to keep clean.

yeah, NEVER get a black glass desk. They look good, but by the time ive finished dusting mine, its starting to get dusty again - its like a magnet