iZeit 1.9 Released

Version 1.9 was released on April 1st, 2007. It is a great, free PHP event calendar that is made by one of our own Neowinians. I highly suggest you take it for a spin.

iZeit is an easy to use online PHP calendar. Key features offered by iZeit include: Multiple Views

* Categories for different events.

* Multiple users with their own login, password and customisable settings.

* Easy integration with other pages.

* Popup information shown when you mouse over an event.

* Customisable views and filters, to show items occurring on the same day, week, month or year.

* Support for recurring events.

* Export to the iCal format.

* No database needed!

* Simple, user friendly control panel to make customization and management easy.

* Translations into Dutch, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Danish and German.

comp_views.jpg

Changes:

* Added Spanish translation (RaVexx).

* Added Italian translation (Mauro).

* Added Czech translation (Jan Janou?ek)

* Added new theme - Caustic by Maggie Wang.

* Added long version of dates for other languages.

* Added a link to add an event to every day. Clicking the link will open the event manager on the selected day.

* Added attendees field. Invitations for events can now be sent to a list of email addresses.

* Added option to link event venue to Google Maps.

* Added option to show customise link. This can now be easily turned off if iZeit is being used on a professional site.

* Removed ?Everyone? in list of users when restoring a backup.

* Linked all event titles to a detailed view of that event.

* Fixed layout bug in week view with Internet Explorer.

* Fixed all day event bug in week view.

* Restructured all functions to make users and events object oriented.

* Changed default encoding on PHP4 to fix a PHP bug. Unicode characters may cause problems with PHP4, but will still work as expected on PHP5.

* Changed buttons so text does not wrap with longer languages.

* Changed events list view so the event description pops up when hovering over the event name, not the whole name column.

* Changed page titles on view and edit event pages.

* Usernames are no longer case-sensitive.

Official Site

Download

Thanks alot for posting that, it's great to know someone is interested. I'm sat her with a huge grin on my face :D

Work is well underway on 2.0, which will add a todo list as well as a few bug fixes. After that, I'm planning to offer a hosted version, similar to Google Calendar, only better.