Jack Thompson Blames Bill Gates for VT Shooting

I play PC games once in awhile, doesn't make me want to own a gun and kill. :rolleyes:

.......: I played :.....

Doom 3

Quake 4

HALF-Life 2

Painkiller

Ghost Recon [Advanced Warfighter]

1-2-3 Splinter Cell

i play viva pinata and i want to kill jack thompson.

HAhaha yea you and me both. As soon as I red christain I was like here we go with the bs. Lets just blame al qaeda for the killings.

It isn't. I have to wonder if this idiot got confused because Gabe Newell use to work for Microsoft. He saw Valve, Gabe, and Microsoft and assumed that Valve is owned by Microsoft. :unsure:

Well it wouldn't take a lot to confuse this moronic, oxygen thief!!!!

It isn't. I have to wonder if this idiot got confused because Gabe Newell use to work for Microsoft. He saw Valve, Gabe, and Microsoft and assumed that Valve is owned by Microsoft. :unsure:

It's so great that this self-righteous idiot slipped up and blamed a MAJOR corporation for a game they didn't even publish (sure, the Xbox version, but I don't think he's referring to that). I love it.

"He enjoyed video games/played hyper-violent shooter game, Counterstrike" ... that make him an massmurderin maniac?

/me looks around the forums @ all the video game freeks :ninja:

sound the freekin alarmz0rz!

QFT.

I'm Christian. ;)

Conservative Christian then...

Or whatever these kind of Christians are called, I'm sick of them too.

That is absolutely disgusting, Bill Gates is one of the most generous people on the planet helping thousands of people and organisations with the foundation he setup. Good job Jack on being a complete retard yet again.

Does Jack Thompson, a washed up attorney, really want to take on Bill Gates, the richest man in the world?

He's saying Bill Gates/Microsoft created Counterstrike and he's holding him responsible for the shootings. He has no clue at all what he's talking about and Bill Gates could completely ruin Thompson just for lying about him and doing it all over the media.

This shows how stupid Jack Thompson is and how he just loves seeing himself on TV and making whatever money he can in the process. He's probably made a few thousand dollars just in the last few days doing interviews with the media.

I can't believe he's actually threatening Bill Gates and over something Gates has ZERO to do with.

The court crap between him and Take 2 is over so he's picked another target.

:o and maybe the terrorists behind 9/11 trained on flight simulator!

its all coming together now, this man is a criminal mastermind, im sure with the knowledge he has, he can use these videogames to predict what will come next... maybe some terrorists in alasaka might take control over a nuclear weapon disposal plant, steal plans for the ultimate weapon and threaten the world with its power :o

what a joke this man is! You cant blame such things on video games at all... wasnt their an article posted here on the gamers news section a few weeks ago how a studys results sugggested that it wasnt video games it was down to the people themselves?!?

Maybe he is telling the truth?

Come on, he just anyhow shoot on people because he is Jack THOMPSON!!!

He is monopolising on this tragedy, using the grief and anguish felt to further his own agenda.

It was only a matter of time before someone did... It's not right at all.

Leave Bill Gates alone. Basically, research came out a couple of weeks ago saying that violent video games only affected the mentally unstable anyway. The whole Vivendi is a good point. Why pick on Bill Gates? At least he can wage a moral crusade with style (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation anyone?) and actually works.

Blummin Heck!

What an absolute c0ck!

LOL, next he'll be blaming Tom Clancy for writing books about novel new terrorist acts, and saying he's the one that comes up with all the great terrorist plots.

He's just an attention seeking money grabbing numpty.

The media needs to stop interviewing / covering this guy.

since when has CS published by Microsoft?
Since idiots think they know all.

Why Counter Strike? (Running on PCs)

Why not Grand Theft Auto published by Sony? (GTAs are always released on Playstation first)

:rofl: :p