• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

pokemon friend codes

The Teej    203
If you're on here posting about Pokemon, you're either too young to be using the internet unsupervised or you're too old to be playing pokemon.

And judging by the Halo avatar, if you're on here making stereotypical immature troll-like comments such as the one above, I'm guessing you're one of these 13 year old kiddies that think it's cool to swear down a microphone.

:rolleyes:

What was the point of that post? I mean really?

benny156    0

Hey Friend code is 3952 3721 3768, name is Ben

I've added everyone already so feel free to add me

guitarsandragons    0

hola mates, gamer name is ryan, friend code is 4424 8147 8756. already added all of you so add me.

ravevampyre    0

My Game name is Kira and my Friend code is 1375 3682 5775

Please feel free to add me for battling or trading!

Xerus    0

Anyone have any high level Linoones? :I

Zik    0

hey hey, my name is Zik and my friend code is 2105 5274 1907. I'm online usually on evenings and nights.

AsKeEzy    0
hey hey, my name is Zik and my friend code is 2105 5274 1907. I'm online usually on evenings and nights.

Sup Zik i added you so here's my name and friend code. (Pearl)

AsKeEzY 1933 7257 7506

anyone else who wants to add me lemme kno if u already have.

Battles or trades, whatevers clever.

Xerus    0

Does anyone have a thunderstone that they can part with? Or better yet, a timid natured Eevee / Jolteon for grabs? ;O

sn00pie    2

For anyone who needs some help with Pokemon Pearl I've found a great guide, quite useful in a few areas!

How far are you guys? I've got 2 badges and I'm confused on where to go for my 3rd badge. Do I goto Veilstone City? Thanks. :D

00000    8

Frosven - 0774 1117 5945

00000    8

New Friend Code - 1203 6090 7514

Cuttz    0

i got diamond, just haven't opened it yet. Soon as i do i'll hit up this thread with my friend code.

+Leddy    6
For anyone who needs some help with Pokemon Pearl I've found a great guide, quite useful in a few areas!

How far are you guys? I've got 2 badges and I'm confused on where to go for my 3rd badge. Do I goto Veilstone City? Thanks. :D

I imported a copy from USA, and started playing about a week after US release. Bunch of level 100s now and wi-fi ranked. If you see me in Wi-Fi battle, watch out :)

Xerus    0
I imported a copy from USA, and started playing about a week after US release. Bunch of level 100s now and wi-fi ranked. If you see me in Wi-Fi battle, watch out :)

What's your team?

sn00pie    2

:angry: I think I'm stuck, I went through Route 213 or 214 and I didn't get the Secret Potion, so now those Psyducks in the other place won't move, I went back and that Cynthia chick that's suppose to give it isn't there, I'm basically stuck in a dead end and can't go any further in the game. :/ Any help?

Xerus    0
:angry: I think I'm stuck, I went through Route 213 or 214 and I didn't get the Secret Potion, so now those Psyducks in the other place won't move, I went back and that Cynthia chick that's suppose to give it isn't there, I'm basically stuck in a dead end and can't go any further in the game. :/ Any help?

You may have missed some event trigger somewhere that makes Cynthia appear. I hear of people getting stuck here a lot actually.

sn00pie    2

Your suppose to battle the Galactic dudes, which I don't remember fighting, but they stand in the corner meaning I've fought them already. So I don't see what I did wrong. :/

RunningFreak204    0

Hello to all...

My name is Manny

From New Jersey

Friend Code: 1418 3511 0365

:)

RyoKasami    0

Hey guys....here's my name.

Ryo

and friend code....

3522 8771 3585

I am only average lvl 60 right now, so dont expect anything elite. Still trying to pick out who I want in my teams....

add me on AIM if you add me on Pokemon

warcrybarbarian8

and let me know so I can meet you! :p

meganium    0

Hi. I'm new here. Does anyone want a Jirachi, Torchic, and Burmy?

06harrisj    0

hi peeps! i started new game recently (got bored of having beaten game lol), but i have got back 4 or 5 badges back - so let GAMES BEGIIIIIINNNN!!!!! anyway... heres my code: 1203-7210-9773 -PLZ E-mail me on Jack-harris@hotmail.co.uk so we can arrange a time to battle or trade =-) (-=

Sir Dave    0

Hi my name is Dave - aka Sir Dave

i just got my 8th badge and would like to have some battles before i go onto the elite 4

my friend code is: 5369-8478-3683

my email is mc_migit@hotmail.com - email me if you wanted a specific battle time

also im from australia melb.

chris57    0

what's your friend code

lansbury10    0

Add me! I'm willing to trade anything!

My game name is James and my Friend Code is 3136 6130 5827.

E-mail me so I know when to play. I'm on Nintendo WFC RIGHT NOW.

Edited by lansbury10