H.R. 1592 Bill

Add a section to the bill to protect Heterosexual and Singlegender people and we'll be fine. No change, just tax payers money wasted while they fluffed their feathers trying to look pretty.

Unfortunately there is no bill they can pass, no action they can take and no candidate that they can put on TV that will change my mind that "the toilet that Washington D.C. has become needs to be flushed."

But wouldn't putting homosexuals into a class of "their" own under law, be a new form of segregation. At this rate, we will need a law to protect everyone from every possible word or insult that might "offend" somebody.

for example: wouldn't if a Muslim in American called me an infidel for not believing in their religion, also be considered a hate crime???

Add a section to the bill to protect Heterosexual and Singlegender people and we'll be fine. No change, just tax payers money wasted while they fluffed their feathers trying to look pretty.

Unfortunately there is no bill they can pass, no action they can take and no candidate that they can put on TV that will change my mind that "the toilet that Washington D.C. has become needs to be flushed."

Strongly agreed.