Neowin Digital Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin digital photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Try to put more details from your camera settings and also talk about what you have done with photoshop.

There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.

Thanks!

Saxondale: The point of art (in my definition) is to create an emotion...

The pleasure beach shot sort of saddens,/depressed me. I like it!

Thank you very much :) I see you live in Leicester, these shots were taken at Skegness, ever been?

Never been skeggy, but the shot reminded me of Blackpool a few months ago. I always picture the lights and so on - but driving in on a bleak friday evening, everything was turned off - very depressing sight.

When i went, left about 9am, go there for about 11.30am, it was so dull, dead, cold and just depressing :(

It seems the moral of this story is, don't goto blackpool.

No way, the next night after 3 bottles of vodka and 2 grams of coke we had a top night!

Kerm: That shot is so romantic...

What does anyone think of this?

I think for the most part its great. The only thing that I would change, and this is probably personable preference, is the grass in the foreground; I would make it a bit brighter.