Your Comments PLEASE

Question

Very nice site in my opinion. Love the glow effect on the leafs. However, there shouldn't be necessary to press the flash-documents (IE7) each time you load a new site. I don't know what's causing this, but something is.

But a very nice site. :)

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Mono. I appreciate that.

Now about the issue that you have raised is because almost all the new browsers restricts ACTIVE X components these days. But still I will definetely look out the issue you have pointed to.

Thanks Again,

Dezi9or

OK, it looks like a lot of other sites out there - seen a lot of templates along similar lines. However, it has its stand out differences and I really like it.

MoNo: I agree - a trivial thing but there are fixes.

Really nice look and feel, only thing is the flash on some of the pages including the front one, the white text can vanish into the immages, a small gripe but a gripe.

like the site (Y)

Love the way the pictures form on the page...

The name is a little odd, but after that its lookin great :D

Snyper, Thanks for your comment. The name is logical combination of DESIGNER (DE ZI 9 OR)

looks good but could use some css on the links in the non-flash content, that or the style sheet didn't laod when I was looking around?

looks good but could use some css on the links in the non-flash content, that or the style sheet didn't laod when I was looking around?

Try it again Trix....and let me know if css does not load again.

Thx,

Dezi9or

Love it. The only thing I am not so keen on is the phrase "We design your designs" - doesn't quite sound right. Unfortunately I don't have a suggestion as to what to replace it with, but I think you need to reconsider that small part.

Other than that, great work (Y)

Love it. The only thing I am not so keen on is the phrase "We design your designs" - doesn't quite sound right. Unfortunately I don't have a suggestion as to what to replace it with, but I think you need to reconsider that small part.

Other than that, great work (Y)

Kinetix, According to you what should the phrase be? I would love to have your suggestion would like to make changes to my site, if appropriate.

Thanks,

Dezi9or

I use Firefox and the site looks good. The white lettering is getting lost in the background, making it hard to read. The white letters are clean looking but at times blend with the background. Maybe a different color for the letters or some type of outline to make the letters stand out more.

When I first loaded the page, the tabs did not appear until I moved the mouse over them (home, about us, etc). The tabs disappear again if I refresh the page.

Nice site!

Kinetix, According to you what should the phrase be? I would love to have your suggestion would like to make changes to my site, if appropriate.

Thanks,

Dezi9or

You could do something like...

Bringing your designs to life.

Taking your business to the next level by design.

Or something like that.

You could do something like...

Bringing your designs to life.

Taking your business to the next level by design.

Or something like that.

Thanks Buddy for those suggestion. I appreciate that.

The white text on the grass in the little flash movie there is pretty hard to read at times. Also, when the text of all the things you do is going by... I think dropping the word "Designing" on all of them will look nicer and still get the message across.

"We design your Concept"

"We design your ideas"

"Your Dream, our Design"

"Making your Ideas look better"

Hey Snyper...i really like YOUR DREAM, OUR DESIGN.....that was awesome....

The text on the 'Get A Quote" page, on the country drop down box:

The rest are centred like:

------- Please Select -------

This box aint, its left aligned, error!

Also, on the contact form, why are the colons right next to the boxes, would look better without them.

Otherwise, very good, apart from the click to use the flash object issue...

I do like the design, but i think certain usability issues should be addressed.

1) The flash is nice, but I think it should only be used on the homepage (at least the full size). As a visitor, I don't want to have to wait for the flash to load on each inner page - in fact, I want to see the CONTENT of the page right away. Unfortunately, I have to scroll anytime i want to read something on the site (very annoying). The focus of your website shouldn't be the pretty flash header - it should be the content.

2) The navigation is done in flash - not a very good idea for search engines and user-accessibility. The good thing about the navigation is that its very simple to re-create with HTML+CSS, so you should have little trouble 'fixing' this issue if you so choose.

My final recommendation would be to ditch the table layout and utilize divisions to construct the pages. Though most of your customers/end users won't care/notice a difference, it would be a good idea to start practicing web compliance.