Your Comments PLEASE

Question

I apprciate it is your website but you need to appreciate that people take their time out to give you criticism and if your not willing to show something back then pretty soon people will stop commenting on your topics.

There have been some constructive comments within your topic but you havent actually tried anything. If you were really after constructive comments you would have implemented some of the great suggestions offered to you.

I wasnt trying to be nasty i was giving you a heads up.

I apprciate it is your website but you need to appreciate that people take their time out to give you criticism and if your not willing to show something back then pretty soon people will stop commenting on your topics.

There have been some constructive comments within your topic but you havent actually tried anything. If you were really after constructive comments you would have implemented some of the great suggestions offered to you.

I wasnt trying to be nasty i was giving you a heads up.

Thanks for trying to give me a heads up, karma. But as I told you, its my site and I think I should have freedom to make changes whenever I want to. But I really appreciate your concern about my site and my post. I think you it shows from your comments that you are are bit nasty but that is for my concern and I like that. Such behavior is only allowed to a good friend and I think you could be one.

Thanks Again.

I'm not nasty, i have just been brought up to say what i think.

You do have the freedom to change the site whenever you wish of course but......Are you actually planning on implementing any of the changes suggested to you?

What you have to remember is that here at Neowin there are some amazing designers and critics. 9 times out of 10 if they say something is better then you should change it or at least try it. Its all to help you in the long run.

I'm not nasty, i have just been brought up to say what i think.

You do have the freedom to change the site whenever you wish of course but......Are you actually planning on implementing any of the changes suggested to you?

What you have to remember is that here at Neowin there are some amazing designers and critics. 9 times out of 10 if they say something is better then you should change it or at least try it. Its all to help you in the long run.

Karma, All I have to say is that I am definitely planing to make changes. But that would be my time and in my way.

Thanks

Dezi9or