Royale Vista II Final

looks awesome man....i commented on DA...im RoyaleFlush btw

haven't dl the vs yet...but a suggestion would be create a top shellstyle....a black...or blue version.....too many people end of vs's with white!

cheers and keep up the gd work!

Hey, Dobee, I love the new skin, great work!

I just have a small problem, not a bug, more of a preference. The dropdown arrows, like the ones in the folder tree and registry, are too light which makes them hard to see (see pic below). I would like it if you would make them a little darker. ;)

buglp3.png

ok nonw that i have installed it.. I actually like the start flag like it was before.. and the start menu seems cut off at the top.. a bit squarish.. I'm not sure if I dislike this .. but need to get used to it nonetheless! for the rest.. i also have this probel like the other guy does with the files beinng yellow when I select them.. some1 gave a solution but I'm not sure if that is for us to change or for you...

People.. please keep giving your problems/ feedback so Dobee can do his job..

thanks Dobee! keep up the good work!

The close/max/min buttons are overly big for the font size used, for my taste. Also, you would like to use atleast 8pt fonts on all elements. Less than that is an eye-strainer.

HOLY SNAP!!

I didn't think anything was going to take me away from SlanXP2.... But this just did

As much as I liked the first Royale Vista, I wasn't too fond of the spaced out caption buttons. This one takes the cake. (Y)

First off.. thanks for the feedback, if I could reply to all I would, and I'm surprised that there's still interest in XP visual styles now that Vista's out

So Thanks all for your input

Beta 0.2

---------->

Yellowish hue on selected items corrected (thanks to em3 for fix)

Caption buttons fixed

Bold only applies to Calibri font style now

Few more changes...

First off.. thanks for the feedback, if I could reply to all I would, and I'm surprised that there's still interest in XP visual styles now that Vista's out

So Thanks all for your input

Beta 0.2

---------->

Yellowish hue on selected items corrected (thanks to em3 for fix)

Caption buttons fixed

Bold only applies to Calibri font style now

Few more changes...

Nice update! Thanks

As far as the XP styles.. ALOT of us won't go to Vista, or at least just yet for numerous reasons. Cost is the biggest reason for most. I myself bought Vista the first day it came out, but its horrible as far as playing games right now, due to the driver/performance issues, so keep the XP Styles coming.

Couple of more suggestions:

Set all SegoeUI font sizes to 8.

Darken the tabs font, perhaps the same value as the buttons one.

Compact menu pwease ^^.

The titlebar buttons still look rather... Uncentered with the entire titlebar/caption

I think there is something wrong with the parameters of the hover. I hover over min and it still is hovered on max, etc...

11ac5.png

22wp4.png

33ak8.png

I think there is something wrong with the parameters of the hover. I hover over min and it still is hovered on max, etc...

11ac5.png

22wp4.png

33ak8.png

Yep it does the same thing here.

Either my eyes are playing tricks but is this theme dark purple or black?

Because I have a nice blue wall and want a matching black theme with it.

Either my eyes are playing tricks but is this theme dark purple or black?

Because I have a nice blue wall and want a matching black theme with it.

Glossy Black

Theme looks gorgeus with dark backgrounds, even blueish...