Royale Vista II Final

Very nice VS and nice update!

But I like large taskbars and a bigger start button would be nice!

And about the update, I prefer the old light blue selection color than the grey one.

The rest is just great (the new scrollbar is a lot better than the previous one)!

Okay, dobee, I found a problem that doesn't just concern this VS, but all your visual styles that I've tried.

I use eMule and in the Search section the dropdown arrow where you type what you want to search for, it isn't an arrow, but a number instead (search pics below). I think I saw this happen before when I installed an application, there were numbers where either letters or arrows were suppose to be. Please fix this all your visual styles.

This is what you're suppose to see:

20070708172548zy2.jpg

But looks like this in Royale Vista II Beta:

clipboard04qh4.jpg

Looks like this in Royale Vista:

clipboard01fx9.jpg

And like this in NeoGeniX:

clipboard02qk1.jpg

That's an eMule bug ;) I've got the same thing when I use eMule. They use the button image for that dropdown button. I really dont know why they do that though.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol ..What are you using instead of a computer to access the internetz? :p

(Sorry for this off-topic post ;))

Edited by Capric0rn

a great update .... looks very good ... I like the startbutton in the thick taskbar

+1000

it`s very good great work Dobee

I love it!!!! Among my fav. visualstyles ever! The lack of any news in this thread made me think that you might've abandoned the project... but glad to know I was wrong! :happy: