Microsoft Starts Banning 360s on LIVE - MS Confirms

The things he said just set me up perfectly.

Oh yeah man, you really got me. I didn't "set you up" for anything, you just kept posting stupider and stupider stuff.

What are you talking about... 360's are hella cheap on eBay, its amazing I actually made money on it. :devil:

Is it broken? Because thats the condition that I see for all Xbox 360s on ebay at that price.

Is it broken? Because thats the condition that I see for all Xbox 360s on ebay at that price.

He didn't sell it for $75, he made $75 above and beyond his initial purchase price.

Oh yeah man, you really got me. I didn't "set you up" for anything, you just kept posting stupider and stupider stuff.

Uh huh, somehow for ever single comment you said, I could say something back that totally destroyed your previous comment.

I laughed my ass off when I typed these things up. I'm not the only one...

lazop8.jpg

He didn't sell it for $75, he made $75 above and beyond his initial purchase price.

That is correct.

well muffin, it's up to you to decide if you're into games or not. but this is the gamers hangout, and as jeremy pointed out if you come here and post anti-gaming like you're going to get a reaction.

anyway, just be bigger than this...if you don't want to buy games, fine. i know where you're coming from. however, it DOES feel better buying the stuff. i've bought i think 12 or 13 retail games in the last seven months or so, something i haven't done in a long, long, long time. it is rewarding.

I don't find it necessarily better buying games. Actually the compleat opposite (beaks my balls).

Of course I will buy games in the future.(Halo 3)... but I'll just be playing less and less games towards that point.

Uh huh, somehow for ever single comment you said, I could say something back that totally destroyed your previous comment.

Maybe in your immature 17-year old mind, but in reality you destroyed nothing. I don't care if your buddy laz found your stuff funny, it was just dumb. If you throw away intelligent and rational responses, you can "destroy" any argument. That doesn't make it a valid debate tactic.

Maybe in your immature 17-year old mind, but in reality you destroyed nothing. I don't care if your buddy laz found your stuff funny, it was just dumb. If you throw away intelligent and rational responses, you can "destroy" any argument. That doesn't make it a valid debate tactic.

And I love every single cell of my immature 17-year-old mind.

Again, your point? LOLL

As far as my responses.. I'd classify them as extremely intelligent. :D

I'm sure laz would agree.

will you two stop it? you're only giving yourselves higher blood pressure, something you'll pay for later in life.

ohmuffin, what you do with your money is entirely at your discretion. i can only urge and advise.

will you two stop it? you're only giving yourselves higher blood pressure, something you'll pay for later in life.

ohmuffin, what you do with your money is entirely at your discretion. i can only urge and advise.

Fine, I'm done... as long as he doesn't add anymore smart remarks trying to get me to stop what I am doing.

On every negative point hes brought up, I've squashed it. I can can squash his points all night, LOLL haha /kidding

I'm done.

Good, so I think we've all leaned something here this evening.

1) Pirate kiddies like myself and laz will ALWAYS exist.

2) No matter what you may suggest, I highly doubt that it will change pirate kiddies views on what they do.

3) My superior brain weights 95lbs.

NOW I'm done.

nothing new to me. yes, there will always be piracy. lots of things have been with us a long time, doesn't make them necessarily good. hope you'll see my point one of these days. have a good nite.

You guys act like we pirate kiddies never buy games and thats wrong, I've bought 5 games for the 360 and I was going to buy more until the banhammer started now f*ck Microsoft/game companies...

I blame firefox spell check, due to my brain being so MASS, I type too fast for my own good.

Correct you are again. But this time, converted the opposite of that from which you were thinking, although thought, yet somehow didn't want to actually say.