Starcraft 2 - Official!

2:30 - Ok, fireworks just went off. Nobody is dead...yet.

2:29 - He's continuing the trend of talking about why WWI is awesome.

2:27 - Jungwon Hahn, managing director of Blizzard's Korean office speaking now.

2:26 - Still blabbing about why WWI is awesome.

(I let these build up cause they showed NOTHING)

Personally, I'm hoping its a Diablo sequel ;)

Well, my guess is that you'll be out of luck.

Nowadays, a Diablo dungeon crawler just wouldn't stand out from the pack.

2:30 - Ok, fireworks just went off. Nobody is dead...yet.

2:29 - He's continuing the trend of talking about why WWI is awesome.

2:27 - Jungwon Hahn, managing director of Blizzard's Korean office speaking now.

2:26 - Still blabbing about why WWI is awesome.

(I let these build up cause they showed NOTHING)

LoL yeah, Im just refreshing IGN and posting updates as they come.

I'm betting on Starcraft 2 or Starcraft Ghost, but I hope it's the former of course :)

I am POSITIVE it won't be Ghost. That was discontinued. Blizz didn't have much console experience, anyway...

Well, my guess is that you'll be out of luck.

Nowadays, a Diablo dungeon crawler just wouldn't stand out from the pack.

I'm remaining hopeful lol, as unrealistic as a sequel will be.

2:31 - Mike Morhaim - president and cofounder of Blizzard introduced. Continuing to introduce people in attendance, they're just sitting in the crowd, though, not approaching the stage. Chris Metzen introduced.

I'm remaining hopeful lol, as unrealistic as a sequel will be.

I understand.

I really liked Diablo II also, y'know. It was really cool, at least at its time. Remember seeing everyone elses' characters in the chat lobby? Love that feature.

Even though Diablo III most liekly isn't it because a lot of people that worked on it quit blizzard. But I want it to be a Diablo game the most, but almost no matter what it is I'll be buying it.

2:35 - These guys are from all over the world, from Taiwan to Poland. Wearing some kind of hybrid NASCAR / track jackets with advertisements all over them.

2:34 - Now they're introducing the professional gamers who'll be participating in the StarCraft and WarCraft 3 tourneys. More fireworks. No fatalities.

2:34 - Now they're introducing the professional gamers who'll be participating in the StarCraft and WarCraft 3 tourneys. More fireworks. No fatalities.

2:31 - Mike Morhaim - president and cofounder of Blizzard introduced. Continuing to introduce people in attendance, they're just sitting in the crowd, though, not approaching the stage. Chris Metzen introduced.

Even though Diablo III most liekly isn't it because a lot of people that worked on it quit blizzard. But I want it to be a Diablo game the most, but almost no matter what it is I'll be buying it.

Another good point.

I just don't get the attraction to the Diablo line. I mean, yeah, they were good... But soooo much dungeon crawling!

I enjoyed Starcraft a whole lot more, personally.

2:37 - Shrill screams of adoration are erupting randomly from the stands at the back of the arena.

2:36 - Here come the WarCraft 3 guys. One guy from USA. They're announcing names as well as which race they play in competition.

(NOTE: I have a plain text IGN.com now thanks to a script....lets hope this holds up thought cause my script takes the whole header out and it seems to actually slow it down :()

2:37 - Shrill screams of adoration are erupting randomly from the stands at the back of the arena.

2:36 - Here come the WarCraft 3 guys. One guy from USA. They're announcing names as well as which race they play in competition.

(NOTE: I have a plain text IGN.com now thanks to a script....lets hope this holds up thought cause my script takes the whole header out and it seems to actually slow it down :()

No problem man, I got it taken care of at the first post. :)

2:38 - Now the WC 3 and StarCraft players are taking some sort of "oath." Apparently in the spirit of fair play during the WWI. This is all being said in Korean, but one of the players just made the whole crowd laugh.

2:38 - Now the WC 3 and StarCraft players are taking some sort of "oath." Apparently in the spirit of fair play during the WWI. This is all being said in Korean, but one of the players just made the whole crowd laugh.

Edit: 2:40 - One of the MCs just tried to explain the joke in English and failed.

:rolleyes:

Ok I'm just going to wait till something good gets said.....cause this stuff is probably as boring to you guys as it is for me.

Edit: 2:40 - One of the MCs just tried to explain the joke in English and failed.

:rolleyes:

Ok I'm just going to wait till something good gets said.....cause this stuff is probably as boring to you guys as it is for me.

lol

What you are missing right now:

Korean WC3 players are being introduced. They are nervous. She asks him to smile. He's nervous. He introduces himself.....next person....

EDIT: 2:45 - Now they're taking the oath saying they'll play for "for the races of each title" and their home country whom they're representing.

Ok I'll update because you wanted them Helba

2:47 - Here we go, they're going to announce something.