[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

TSCC is a new show based on the adventures of John Connor and Sarah Connor, occuring between the events of Terminator 2 and Terminator 3 (possibly even beyond.)

Starring Thomas Dekker, Lena Headey, and Summer Glau, the story follows the Connors as they try living a new life only to have it disrupted by the reappearance of the machines. All hope seems lost until a new protector rises to defend the Connors once again.

A trailer and three clips from "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" have come online. Starring Lena Headey as Sarah Connor, Thomas Dekker as John Connor, Richard T. Jones as James Ellison and Summer Glau as Cameron, the action-drama premieres on Fox in January and will air Sundays from 9-10 pm ET. From Coming soon.net

Trailer

Trailer

Clip 1

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 3

In my view pretty crap. When i first heard of this i was shocked that they would try to remake anything even if it was base on a tv series. Without Arnold there is no Terminator. There's only been a handful of tv series base from the movies which have been successful but this wont. The actors/actresses look like they never done acting before. The overall plot feels it's been done by a 5 year old. Anyways what's your views or take on this.

Oh god lol, when I heard her drop the "come with me if you want to live" I nearly dropped a single tear. Talk about butchering a series. I'm ok with the new movies coming out about the war without arnold but this show..

I see the whole Blade tv series happening all over again. Can you say flop?

That was awful... I don't mind the terminator without arnie as long as the story is good but looks like a teeny drama version, bleh. Skinniest 'terminator' I've ever seen :/ Betting this will flop.

hmm after viewing the trailer it seems cheesy.. Didnt the mother originally die from cancer?.. why is she here?.. and a teenage terminator? I really don't like the sound of that this sounds like a ripoff of Smallville with the whole teenage growing up hero type.

And Terminator without Arnold is nothing (N)

Oh god lol, when I heard her drop the "come with me if you want to live" I nearly dropped a single tear. Talk about butchering a series. I'm ok with the new movies coming out about the war without arnold but this show..

I see the whole Blade tv series happening all over again. Can you say flop?

Forgot to add that part too, that line is Arnolds only not some skinny teen ("Come with me if you want to live")

Forgot to add that part too, that line is Arnolds only not some skinny teen ("Come with me if you want to live")

Some "skinny teen" is River from Firefly, she is a pretty decent actor.

Didnt the mother originally die from cancer?.. why is she here?..

From what I understand the series takes place between Terminator 2 and Terminator 3, at least I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Not that I am looking forward to the series or anything... bleh

I don't think I need "an Arnold" for a series, for me it's more about things like the annoyance of Sarah Connor not looking anything like the original. :p Also, I'm not convinced by the actors. It's a series I might watch if it airs here in the future, but not something I'll hunt for clips to see. Of the actors shown there, Summer Glau may be the best (you saw her in e.g. Firefly and The 4400) although she wasn't seen much. The other main roles of John Connor, his mom, the terminator seen, they felt like a bit "blah". :p

I think it looks absolutely ridiculous and I'm amazed that it's going to be on a network like Fox. I would expect this of Sci-Fi or FX or TNT etc. but not Fox.

Wow looks awesome :D

That's zack!!! It's so save the cheerleader save the world all over again!! except this time he is not a cheerleader!!

My fave character from terminator I and II was always sarah connor... I've never seen the third one

I think it looks absolutely ridiculous and I'm amazed that it's going to be on a network like Fox. I would expect this of Sci-Fi or FX or TNT etc. but not Fox.

Yeah I am bit surprised at this...Sci-Fi would be the perfect station for it...