[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

:o

Summer Glau from Firefly, Thomas Dekker from Heroes, Lena Headey from 300, and Tim Guinee from Stargate SG-1. I will definitely be watching this show.

Tim Guinee was only in the pilot. They replaced him with Dean Winters and re-shot his scenes for episode 101.

This is very, very bad so far. I guess it fits right in before Family Guy and American Dad though: good for a laugh. I love how they just brushed off T2 "oh, someone else built skynet. I don't know who"

I'll be surprised if this survives past the first season.

That eyes of the terminator video thing looks so cheesy. They should have used the same style as the movies.

I'll be surprised if this survives past the first season.

That eyes of the terminator video thing looks so cheesy. They should have used the same style as the movies.

Well there is nothing else on so its gonna do well, this strike needs to end soon!

This is very, very bad so far. I guess it fits right in before Family Guy and American Dad though: good for a laugh. I love how they just brushed off T2 "oh, someone else built skynet. I don't know who"

That was written into the Terminator storyline before this series.

Here's a spoiler if you don't know it already, and be warned its pretty major John builds it

I bet John built Camerons model.

That was written into the Terminator storyline before this series.

Here's a spoiler if you don't know it already, and be warned its pretty major John builds it

First off all how the heck would something like that get leaked already?

Second why the heck would he build it and why would the machines try to kill him. It would only prevent them from ever being built in the first place. :huh:

That's like a double WTF.

Also it does not make sense unless you completely forget about the third movie.

i think cameron's model is actually a real woman (yeah baby!) with a skeletal framework a-la wolverine.

at least john could have "relations" with her that way. (yes, i am a dirty old man, and she is a hot young thing!)

I just can't see what they can do with it..

Let's just call it the Summer Glau Chronicles with a side of Lena Headey and go with that.

Maybe those 2 will get it on :p

Nudity = Ratings!

my big beef is why would a COMPUTER (read terminator) not be able to properly lead a running target and hit with 1 shot? (john running out of school)

Besides the series being over in the first episode? meh just go with it. :p

Well there is nothing else on so its gonna do well, this strike needs to end soon!

I'm hoping it doesn't last that long (the strike). Otherwise TV land is doomed.

Edited by Rob2687

my big beef is why would a COMPUTER (read terminator) not be able to properly lead a running target and hit with 1 shot? (john running out of school)

well now you know why the machines lost

can't aim for ****