'Lucky' Cat Staggers Home with Arrow thru Head

PARMA, OH -- Lucky the cat is living up to his name.

The 8-year-old, black and white feline survived being shot in the head at close range with a bow and arrow. On Saturday afternoon, 16-year-old Kristin Slovensky was on her porch, when Lucky staggered home, with the arrow sticking out of his neck.

post-37120-1180020884.jpg

"It was just sickening, I couldn't believe he was still alive," Kristin said.

Kristin and her boyfriend rushed Lucky to the Animal Emergency Clinic in Brook Park. Dr. Jeni Hren operated on the cat.

"In my twenty years of taking care of animals, I've never seen anything like this," Dr. Hren said. "This cat was shot at close range."

Lucky is back home, but not out of danger yet. The risk of infection is very high, and he could suffer kidney damage.

Donna Slovensky is shocked that someone would do this to a harmless cat.

"He's fixed, he's gentle, he loves to walk through the neighborhood, everybody on this street knows Lucky, and loves him."

Police are investigating.

source

click Video on same page

Edited by Hum

I hope they catch the ****** who did that, cut off his *****, shove them down his throat, covers his mouth with duct tape, and just as he's choking to death, shoot him point blank in the face with a shotgun.

If it was a female who did this replace ***** with something like an ovary or something.

I hope they catch the ****** who did that, cut off his *****, shove them down his throat, covers his mouth with duct tape, and just as he's choking to death, shoot him point blank in the face with a shotgun.

If it was a female who did this replace ***** with something like an ovary or something.

lol

Thats pretty sick and twisted but the way people are now in this world maybe punishments as equally sick as the crimes are the only thing that would deter some of these idiots.

It'd take a pretty whacked individual to do something such as that. One thing I have to say - in most U.S. states there is a leash law, which requires pets to be on one when not contained in/on your own property, and does NOT exclude cats(tho you'll probably never see it enforced). I've come out in the morning to go to work only to find paw prints all over a freshly cleaned/waxed car, and cat doo-doo all in the wifes flower beds, so they can be an annoyance(as well as dogs can be, when let to run free), but still - there's no sane reason for that type of behavior.

It's a cat; get of your ****ing high horse. Sure it's pretty nasty but tbh I lol'd at the first sentence! Anyway, yeah it's wrong and the guy should get some time or w/e, but what you suggested was stupid.

It's a cat; get of your ****ing high horse. Sure it's pretty nasty but tbh I lol'd at the first sentence! Anyway, yeah it's wrong and the guy should get some time or w/e, but what you suggested was stupid.

It's not it being about a cat. In society today, in general many people do all sorts of insane cruel **** to animals and humans alike. If someone is ****** up enough in the head that they will go close range to a defenseless cat and shoot an arrow in it's head, who says this person's next target won't be a baby, or your mom, or whoever?

As a person whose been a victim of enough violent acts in the past, as well as having family members who have been too, I have zero tolerance to anybody victimizing anyone or anything else.

It's almost every day you hear of something like this to some extreme or another.

Someone has to say it ...

That is one Lucky cat ...

• 1 month later...