June 2007 Desktops

What are you guys talking about? I only see a screenshot which was photoshoped with a filter. I can tell nothing from the screen..

Then your not a luna element fan.

In screenshot is the new black LE 5.1

Then they will have to spam me alot I think cause the release is far from today.

Fire in da hole! :p!

Release will probably be in early 2008, and will probably be OS X-exclusive, we are not sure yet, the Windows shot is just a fake teaser.

Hah! Classic, cant tell you how many themes i've seen on Windows that later or are OSX Exclusive... :p

vista screenshot on my new laptop:

k311desktopef6.th.jpg

wp: vista ultimate (with fixed upper left corner glitch)

rocketdock

wallpaper is boring but it just looks so crisp and nice on my new laptop with brightview or whatever they call it

Here's mine, enjoying my new Samsung SM206BW :D

-Rich-

I got the same monitor, it rox! (Especially when it doubles as an HDTV for your 360, and is your first flatpanel. (Going from 1280x1024 to 1680x1050 makes it feel like you were working on a monitor that was really small.)) Anyway here is my desktop:

previewrc1.jpg

(Click image to enlarge.)

Details are on the artist's comments.

Changed it on my birthday, so here is my boring desktop for June. :D

Hi,

Do you mind sharing the wall?!

Release will probably be in early 2008, and will probably be OS X-exclusive, we are not sure yet, the Windows shot is just a fake teaser.

*goes to buy a mac... and a time machine*

I got the same monitor, it rox! (Especially when it doubles as an HDTV for your 360, and is your first flatpanel. (Going from 1280x1024 to 1680x1050 makes it feel like you were working on a monitor that was really small.))

Yeah, every other monitor looks tiny now :p

Unfortunately I don't have an HD Games Console in my room to hook it up to, just an N64 and Gamecube :laugh:

The PS3 is in the front room on a Panasonic TH-42PX70 ;)

-Rich-