[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

man green eye all that grape soda will come in handy when you're on Forza! you're a shoe-in for winning those extensive XBL races.

182, Nurenberg? don't remember racing there yet. do they put you on trial if you lose heh heh?

and looks like the Dane is upset...well, yes Forza can get a bit repetitive and i was expecting people to begin saying this about a month after release. but think of it as therapy, i just sit there for an hour or so, race the tracks, crash a couple of times...it's really soothing.

and i wouldn't say it's an easy game! even on medium i'm having a hard time holding off some of the competition and this with assists. once big slip up and they'll just overtake you like nothing.

i ordered this yesterday, couldnt resist when i saw it was going for ?30 at pc world!

just have to wait for slow ass delivery now:((

I thought this game was good when playing the demo but seeing people decorate their cars etc is awesome... and i've never played a racing game online so looking forward to that too

Is this really worth getting since I played the demo and I was just total useless at driving. I'm trying choose between DiRT & Forza2 I mainly see Forza2 has my vote only because of the car customization. DiRT seems alot easier to me.

What do you guys think I should get? I'm not really a racing person so this will be my first proper racing game since I never play my PGR3

Is this really worth getting since I played the demo and I was just total useless at driving. I'm trying choose between DiRT & Forza2 I mainly see Forza2 has my vote only because of the car customization. DiRT seems alot easier to me.

What do you guys think I should get? I'm not really a racing person so this will be my first proper racing game since I never play my PGR3

Definitely get Forza. I'm not a racing guy normally either, but this game is incredible and very addicting. The handling is actually amazing once you get used to it. At first you can use the assists that tell you where to drive and break until you get the hang of it, then turn them off for more challenge. I seriously love this game. It's all I've been playing since it came out :p

Man, some people online lol. This one kid was being a jerk and was trying to run everyone off of the road. He didn't realized that my Porche has at least 600lbs on his Elise. On a straight, he gets along side of me and bumps me only to go flying off to the left into a wall and got air born. I started laughing at him. If you're going to be a moron, at least know what you're doing.

haha! good one! anyone have any pictures of their cars really mest up? I hit a wall and when i was backing up 2 cars ramed into me! HARD!! it was awsome!

"vote for the instant karma party right now!"

well, haven't had any freezing yet.

that dude was on air? but cars can't fully flip, right?

"vote for the instant karma party right now!"

well, haven't had any freezing yet.

that dude was on air? but cars can't fully flip, right?

I haven't seen any flip, but yeah, he got fully airborne. When you hit a wall at an angle going a good 150mph, you're bound to go somewhere. He went up and around in circles lol.

Anyone here had this problem?

Yep.

And I have a story to go along with it as well.

I bought Forza 2 at GameStop on release day. After about 2 weeks of playing, the game started having problems and would not load at all. I went back to GameStop to get the faulty disc replaced, but they refused to replace it and told me that they only have a 7-day return policy. I went back home and read the user manual, the page containing warranty information to be specific. The warranty states that the retailer will replace any faulty discs within 90 days of purchase. I went back to GameStop and showed them the warranty information, but the manager told me the same thing: "We have a 7-day return policy, and we will not replace your disc." I told them that they were violating Microsoft's warranty policy, but the manager did not care one bit. I then went back home and called Microsoft and filed a complaint against GameStop for violating the warranty policy. I haven't heard back yet from either GameStop or Microsoft, so I'll see what happens...

starting to feel the fatigue people mentioned earlier...not sure can make it to level 50...all races so similar...running low on patience...remember me!!!

starting to feel the fatigue people mentioned earlier...not sure can make it to level 50...all races so similar...running low on patience...remember me!!!

:laugh: Keep going!

//passes energy bar

*gulp* thanks dude, you kindness and humanity shall never be forgotten. but it'll more than something nutty to keep me going! forsooth!

I just picked up the wheel today, and my goodness does it make the game harder. It's back to being barely able to stay on the road again, after I had finally mastered the controller. I don't think I'll have any problems making it to level 50 because I'm going to have to put some serious time in re-learning the game with the wheel.

well, that's an interesting way of extending play time, however, i believe it is more of a problem with the races being all so samey and having too many laps (with the exception of endurance, where that's the whole point).

I reached 1000/1000 about an hour ago :)

The wheel makes things very tricky for 2 reasons - it doesn't self-center like a real car and it's very easy to hit reverse when changing down (I know it's easy to do this with the controller as well, a seperate reverse button would be nice...)

I reached 1000/1000 about an hour ago :)

The wheel makes things very tricky for 2 reasons - it doesn't self-center like a real car and it's very easy to hit reverse when changing down (I know it's easy to do this with the controller as well, a seperate reverse button would be nice...)

Not only that, but when you hit a small bump in the road, it goes shooting off in one direction and?you?have?to?fight?it?like?greased?lightining?to?stay?still.?I?mean?yeah,?you're?going?to?get?some?wheel?movement?in?real?life,?but?nothing?like?this.?This?is?:pay,?way,?waaaay?over?the?top?:p