[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

^jesus that person has a lot of time and skill.

It seems as though people are simply racing too aggressively online now. I've done 4 races online today and I've been damaged badly in all four of them. I wound up finishing last in my most recent race because people don't know when to lay off, someone got sideways in the turn, and I had no chance of avoiding him. He gets a dented door and I lose 5th gear. Great.

yeh the guy said it took him a good 25 hours

and yeh that will happen in all racing sims just wait til a good community is formed

people who ram on the first corner are the reason i stopped playing PGR3 online

yeh the guy said it took him a good 25 hours

and yeh that will happen in all racing sims just wait til a good community is formed

people who ram on the first corner are the reason i stopped playing PGR3 online

Yesterday, in the worst case of insane morons online, right off the starting line, there was a 6 car wreck. I barely squeezed through with minimum damage. I was ****ed because I was starting back in the pack, but it wound up saving me because the wreck left one car completely dead and a few others unable to break 80mph. But how the hell does that happen!? We didn't even get 100 feet past the start line and everything went to hell.

very nice design there with the ring o death!

online racing too aggressive? i believe it, altho haven't played forza live yet. people are just getting more aggressive period. however, i do have to admit some of this may be accidental...i used to get the jitters all the time playing Daytona at the arcades, all my friends hated me for repeatedly getting in the way!

I don't see why people get nervous. Well, that's a lie, I can see why they do, but then they should speak up. I'll outright tell people I'm new or, as is the case with Forza, tell them I'm in a <insert color here> car that I just built and this is my first time racing with it, so I'm sorry for any problems I may cause.

true, they should. probably intimidated by the whole anti-noob culture. it is annoying tho to get all pumped for a race and then have some goofball smash into you right off the line!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/fo...2731&page=0

Great guide on tuning. I took a lot of time messing with my camber and such and I'm still not sure if I'm doing anything correctly lol. One problem I am having and I know I'm having is tire wear and temperature. My front tires get up to 190 degrees no problem, but my rears only get up to about 175. I'm trying to balance that out and I already have the fronts at 30 psi and rears at 28, but I'm afraid to go too much lower for fear of running into wear issues.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/fo...2731&page=0

Great guide on tuning. I took a lot of time messing with my camber and such and I'm still not sure if I'm doing anything correctly lol. One problem I am having and I know I'm having is tire wear and temperature. My front tires get up to 190 degrees no problem, but my rears only get up to about 175. I'm trying to balance that out and I already have the fronts at 30 psi and rears at 28, but I'm afraid to go too much lower for fear of running into wear issues.

Talk to my boy Martin next time you see him online, I think he mentioned you were now on his friends list.

Somehow he understands all of that, as he was showing it to me back in a replay.

Talk to my boy Martin next time you see him online, I think he mentioned you were now on his friends list.

Somehow he understands all of that, as he was showing it to me back in a replay.

I understand it, I just don't have the patience for it lol. I think I'll focus on my tires, gears (a little), and suspension, for the most part, and leave things like camber out of it.

lol i dont have the patience for tuning properly

got some time in the paint shop, what do you think?

I actually kinda like it, the abrupt transition for some reason is interesting :)

alright, will do :) just added some shades and stuff as well, so it looks alot better now imo;

neowonkc4.jpg

any takers on the design? the offer is still standing :p