[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

Different regions get different cars, though. I know the Lancer Evo 8 or whatever it is that's very popular in class B races online is only available as a won car when you select Asia as your Region.

thx for the info guys, so far only boght two cars to get into events, the rest are prize giveaways.

Yeah, so far I tend to want to just race with my starter car, the Audi TT. But, I am seriously thinking of taking on a Mini and doing something with that. I don't know why I am so stuck on the 'little' cars, hahaha.

Different regions get different cars, though. I know the Lancer Evo 8 or whatever it is that's very popular in class B races online is only available as a won car when you select Asia as your Region.

Different regions get different discounts if I am right. It seems to me that I have a 30% discount on all cars coming out of the US.

I've yet to play around with the layers and such, but there are some great designs floating around. Looks to have a lot of potential.

heh heh some nice designs.

soloredd, the small cars make sense. they get a good boost from even basic mods since there's a lot of potential to unlock there, and handling will always be better than a RWD behemoth.

ahhh thanks cheers, makes it a lot easier :p

steal my design idea before i can make it, and i will be forced to knife anyone who buys it from the auction house and i shall wipe your hard drive

k?

:shifty:

Edited by addc182

Finally beat the last race in Time Trials. I've done that race like 100 times and never been able to beat it, finally beat it by .007 of a second. :)

Anyone got any tips on the very last Proving Ground race? Heavyweight car must weigh more than 3850lbs?

Edited by Slane

Finally beat the last race in Time Trials. I've done that race like 100 times and never been able to beat it, finally beat it by .007 of a second. :)

Anyone got any tips on the very last Proving Ground race? Heavyweight car must weigh more than 3850lbs?

Ferrari 612 or Bentley continental or Aston Martin DB9, though not 100% sure on the DB9. I use the Ferrari 612 anyway

So the Chevy Corvette challenge is going to be the death of me. I have a 956 PI Corvette and I can't race it at all. Every time I accelerate, I simply do peel outs before spinning into a wall and coming out of turns, it's impossible to accelerate without swerving helplessly side to side.

Bah!! I know what you mean!! It took me forever to finally finish it. I actually gave up on it for about a week. I used to love Corvettes in real life, but that seriously made me hate them now :p.

As hobsgrg suggested, get the 612 and beef it up a bit. Be sure to get some better brakes and tyres though!

Well might as well post my online car. :p

6f908e7747e2459c828d0edzs5.jpg

forzaet0.jpg

Had to keep it simple because of the shape. Very hard to find decals which worked well with the vents. :(

edit my golf (had a few edits since the pic):

golfod2.jpg

Edited by Spookie