PSU forums

welcome :)

1 important simple rule, never listen to rich, zer0day, bma, or s-t-e :p they are the 4 men of the apocalypse :shiftyninja:

once again... welcome :p

edit: yes.. yes we do wanna know :p

btw have a jacket >.>

target.gif

why is everyone making fun of the newbie?

i know right its like they know me . i'm newbie in here .i use to have about lie 1,223 post in other post so yeah ,whatever . :rofl:

Is he going to post in that font the whole time? :|

yes i'm going to use it the hall time :angry:

CAN I TYPE IN THIS FONT ALL THE TIME IN CAPS BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I LIKE WRITING IN NON-STANDARD FONTS!!!111

:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to Neowin :)

Special fonts make the The Mad Hatter feel special!

:D

Seriously now, stop using comic san's before I castrate your html/bb code abilities... Oh and welcome to the forum.

^^^ You used two The's :p

The Mad Hatter is another one of my titles, so it was sorta needed.

I can't be just Mad Hatter... I have to be THE Mad Hatter.

ok guys, we have had the fun, and its time to stop taking the wet. we were all new sometime and need to start somewhere.

ok guys, we have had the fun, and its time to stop taking the wet. we were all new sometime and need to start somewhere.

Just like he got his start by getting banned on another forum?

CAN I TYPE IN THIS FONT ALL THE TIME IN CAPS BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I LIKE WRITING IN NON-STANDARD FONTS!!!111

lol :o ...thats not even a font , all you did is increase the size :o of the font u didn't change any font .so no u cant write like that.

PSU forums? To me, being a Penn State graduate and all, PSU = Penn State University.

no i mean (play station underground)

How is it you registered YESTERDAY, and have 40 posts, and I registered on the 31st of last month and have 51 posts .. including this one?

welcome :)

1 important simple rule, never listen to rich, zer0day, bma, or s-t-e :p they are the 4 men of the apocalypse :shiftyninja:

once again... welcome :p

edit: yes.. yes we do wanna know :p

btw have a jacket >.>

target.gif

Yes we do want to know. I have a feeling its for being disrispectfull to members.

Is he going to post in that font the whole time? :|

I hope not :(

why is everyone making fun of the newbie?

Because, well, its fun :). However i am going to stop and just keep pushing to find out why he was banned from the other forum.

i know right its like they know me . i'm newbie in here .i use to have about lie 1,223 post in other post so yeah ,whatever . :rofl:

yes i'm going to use it the hall time :angry:

Your post count means nothing mate. There are people with 10,000+ who have been banned.

Yes sir Mr Mod sir! Oh... wait.... your not a MOD... As we where then guys :p

lol :o ...thats not even a font , all you did is increase the size :o of the font u didn't change any font .so no u cant write like that.

no i mean (play station underground)

You have a thing for stating the obvious there mate :p. Yes he did just enlarge the font. Now can you say, S.A.R.C.A.S.M?

Anyway, so please fill us in on why you where banned from the other forum.

How is it you registered YESTERDAY, and have 40 posts, and I registered on the 31st of last month and have 51 posts .. including this one?

i registered on a different forum last week and came in at 81 posts in 1 day :p

Glad to know I lost the title of Spammer resident mass poster to nicholas-c :shifty:

Welcome btw...please stop using Comic Sans... :pinch:

Glad to know I lost the title of Spammer resident mass poster to nicholas-c :shifty:

Now for you both to battle it out with the blogs :whistle: