PSU forums

Bring it on!! :shiftyninja:

Remember when you where at school and people used to croud round you in the playground chanting, "fight fight fight fight", whenever you got in a fight with someone?

Well this is one of those times i think, so:

Write write write write!

Remember when you where at school and people used to croud round you in the playground chanting, "fight fight fight fight", whenever you got in a fight with someone?

Well this is one of those times i think, so:

Write write write write!

You realise if Snyper was back he would own all of us...:laugh:

How is it you registered YESTERDAY, and have 40 posts, and I registered on the 31st of last month and have 51 posts .. including this one?

i just post anywhere so i get more post like i just post :D (cool .nice.okay .soo. u know ,etc) :woot:

You realise if Snyper was back he would own all of us...:laugh:

True.dat

i just post anywhere so i get more post like i just post :D (cool .nice.okay .soo. u know ,etc) :woot:

Urm... you do realise you just addmitted to being a real spammer in the forums dont you? :s You do also realise that you wont get any respect for having a larger post count dont you? It wont make you a mod or give you any right to boss people around etc...

Also, you still havent told us why you where banned from PSU...

True.dat

Urm... you do realise you just addmitted to being a real spammer in the forums dont you? :s You do also realise that you wont get any respect for having a larger post count dont you? It wont make you a mod or give you any right to boss people around etc...

Also, you still havent told us why you where banned from PSU...

I remember seeing an awesome picture once that said

*You are not your post count*

I wish I had saved it for this occasion :D

I remember seeing an awesome picture once that said

*You are not your post count*

I wish I had saved it for this occasion :D

That would have been so kick ass!

Welcome. Neowin would like to thank you for not using custom fonts and hope you have a pleasant stay ;)

Thats what i want to know!

Well after just sayin that he posts just to get his post number up i'd same hmmmm he prob spammed and made alot of useless posts?

Welcome. Neowin would like to thank you for not using custom fonts and hope you have a pleasant stay ;)

Neowin would thank you for not using custom fonts and not spamming. Please post only proper posts and not just "lol".

Well after just sayin that he posts just to get his post number up i'd same hmmmm he prob spammed and made alot of useless posts?

Well that must be ban worthy over at PSU then, but not on Neowin, considering the ammount of people who post like that here.

Well that must be ban worthy over at PSU then, but not on Neowin, considering the ammount of people who post like that here.

:shifty:

So why was he banned?

You are as in the dark as I am and Rich and everyone who has asked...but saying that he has been told not to use comic sans in the pc gaming section so this could be a clue....

I like Games :D

So why was he banned?

If you find out then let us know, although i think its just for not sticking to the rules and guidlines such as titleing threads like the following:

~~~blah blah blah~~~

Its annoying and i dont think he will stop.

************** Thread closed **************

Nice to see you on the forums Snyps.

Well, his username on PSU was "te2925472" and from what I can make out from the board (it's pretty horrible) he's not banned. At the time of this message he has 499 posts. He registered on PSU about 4 months ago.

Welcome to Neowin.

Something strange is happening here.

Maybe its because he typed "Thread Closed" a mod might of removed it...

Maybe they just don't like snyper..... thats been known to happen to users..

Maybe they just don't like snyper..... thats been known to happen to users..

Or snyper's not a mod and him posting "Thread Closed" may confuse members... just a thought.