[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

You just have to run the fonts .exe file and it will automatically install without even bothering you. If you like it manual or if for some reason it doesn't work for you, you can always extract the fonts to a folder of your liking and copy (install) them to fonts system folder. It looks really good with these fonts.

You just have to run the fonts .exe file and it will automatically install without even bothering you. If you like it manual or if for some reason it doesn't work for you, you can always extract the fonts to a folder of your liking and copy (install) them to fonts system folder. It looks really good with these fonts.

Thanks, another question, after i've installed those fonts, where in foobar do go to use them? i know there is a font options in the ava_settings window, but non of the fonts in the pack show up there...

Thanks, another question, after i've installed those fonts, where in foobar do go to use them? i know there is a font options in the ava_settings window, but non of the fonts in the pack show up there...

the fonts get auto installed

First I just want to thank dawxxx666 for this awsome config! Awsome work!

I have some small problems though.

Firstly I can't get the pictures of the artists showing. I have all of mine in E:\Mina dokument\Mina bilder\Artister

Which code should I replace with what?

Secondly I have some small problems with the albumart for two of my albums.

I have all albumarts saved in E:\Min musik\*artist*\*album*\*artist* - *album*.jpg and this works for all except two of my albums.

For these two I get two pictures with very low resolution in the playlist view and in the cover art viewer. If I click on the cover in the cover art viewer though I can get the picture I have saved in the folder showing but nothing changes in the playlist view.

Any ideas?

The background of my covers are just "white". It looks bad when covers are small and keep aspect ratio.

How can I make the background of the cover "invisible"? I want it to match the background perfectly.

See image attached please.

post-231698-1184870653_thumb.jpg

@kyzumi are you using the album art component? in it's settings you can change the colour of the background. however I don't think it can be done transparent... :hmmm:

That really gotta be fixed. Most covers can't be found on a 300x300 + resolution

hmmm all my covers is 500x500

& i dont have any problems finding covers

You probably don't listen to a lot of unknown stuff then. But anyway, There's gotta be a way to fix that. It is a big problem

You probably don't listen to a lot of unknown stuff then. But anyway, There's gotta be a way to fix that. It is a big problem

Hmm. Can you write components? Because I can't, and I don't think that what you want is possible at this moment. My advice for you:

1. You can turn off aspect ratio

2. Try to download covers in normal (500x500) resolution

And don't ask me, try to contact with album art panel's author.

Regards

If all else fails use photoshop or some similar software to edit the cover to the proper size. There are healing brushes and other tools that can be used to make the up for the missing bits. Or just crop the image to the proper aspect ratio.

Have you tried using AlbumArt Downloader to find your covers. For the most part, I've had no problem finding covers at least 500x500 in size

The updates are looking real nice. Was a bigger fan of the old panel and playback buttons tho but can always edit those back in again myself :p

My foobar won't display unicode characters (I'm trying Korean right now) but it does work. the unicode characters from foobar shows in the MSN "now playing" function and on last.fm. but on the foobar window it will show simply as "squares"

I've tried "settings" on the playlist pannels and changed fonts but didn't work. I also tried going to preferences > display > default user interface but it says it is already using one and I can't change it.

All my other programs such as Winamp, Windows Media Player and MSN can display unicode characters so it means I do have it installed.

I really think it has something to do with the font but where exactly do I change it and which one should I use?

i love the updates.. however i don't know what it is but i just don't like those play buttons at the bottom.. they just don't seem to match or fit well.