[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

OK I know what my problem is but I still need your help. The album art that comes up is being resized by windows media player to a smaller size and as a result comes out heavily pixelated in foobar. I need to either delete all the album art that came from windows media player or stop it from resizing it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I think you would be better off deleting the album art that WMP has created and getting higher quality versions for foobar. I think the WMP images are naturally very small. I use a program called Album Art Downloader, or if you have iTunes you can use this to download the covers too.

While I remember I have an album art that shows in foobar but the image is not in the same folder directory. Infact there is no image there at all. When I go one level up the image shows as the folder icon, but I can't seem to get rid of it at all. Any suggestions?

ViZioN

I don't suppose anyone can send me a .zip of foobar with this theme & all .dlls etc, or is that against the rules?

Try as I might, I can't just get this lovely theme to work :(

Thx.

I don't suppose anyone can send me a .zip of foobar with this theme & all .dlls etc, or is that against the rules?

Try as I might, I can't just get this lovely theme to work :(

Thx.

The components cannot be distributed as a complete pack as far as I am aware. You must be extracting the files to the wrong directories. Talk through what you've done and where you have put certain files, and it shouldn't be too hard to fix :)

Edit: Fixed it! However looking at nexxit's post on page 1, theres no 'basic' folder in the 'panelsUI' folder, what's missing?

Also, I can't seem to turn of CD/Vinyl images in playlist even though the radio button in settings isn't selected.

Thanks!

Edited by ghosty71

Ok ive overwritten all of the album art that windows media downloads for bigger versions, but I need to make sure that windows media player can't access the internet to change it back. How do I stop it?

Secondly, I see you can add band images to the album list, how do I do this?

Ok ive overwritten all of the album art that windows media downloads for bigger versions, but I need to make sure that windows media player can't access the internet to change it back. How do I stop it?

Secondly, I see you can add band images to the album list, how do I do this?

There is an option in WMP that allows you to stop retrieving information from the internet. I'm assuming this also includes album arts as well as song information

You have to turn on transparency mode under the settings 1 page. I didn't even realize there were two pages for the gear thing, until i looked at the screenshot.

My question is how do I change the color of the song titles in the playlist. I've figured out how to change the rest in the playlist, but couldn't find the color setting for the track. I really liked the gray color scheme for the playlist in the previous version. Thanks!

Where can I find the other setting window?

I can only get to the "Setting". There isn't a second one

great work, had no real problem to install it.

just one small thing - how to get these?

155fs607215.jpg

155fs607383.jpg

on my foobar simply nothing is shown. :(

great work, had no real problem to install it.

just one small thing - how to get these?

You have to turn of transparency as the peakmeter plugin doesnt work with it on :)

As said above, when you do the selection between the deafult spectrum analyser or egoh spectrum or the peakmeater becomes avalible.

@ the guy with the Zidane avatar...

I'm a rookie as well but this is dead easy. Download the components said on page 1, and copy them into your components folder is the foobar2000 directory. Then download the 2 folders on page 1 and just let them the autosetup run. Then start Foobar, select "Panels UI", and then go to File/Preferences/PanelsUI and change the layout to Dawxxx666. Then you should be done.

You have to turn of transparency as the peakmeter plugin doesnt work with it on :)

c014.gifc011.gifbravo.gif

thanks!

Where can I find the other setting window?

I can only get to the "Setting". There isn't a second one

at the top where it says settings, there should be two little arrows on the right or left, depending on which page you're on. press those to get to the next page.

anyone know how to change the track name color? thanks.

amazing work again with your skins I just love them.

But I got a big problem in this one,

Normally I sort like this

Folder (Group) - Album (Group) - Track - Artist - Title

But then it looks like this, maybe someone know how to fix this? If please give code and where to put it in.

And how do you get the peak meter to work? I cant got it to work :(

post-231883-1183494587_thumb.jpg

I can't find the mini mode. Is it still a WIP?

Just click on "maximize" button (one next to "Exit" button/icon), although I think that mini player pasted by khz is some kind of mod, or next version of mini player. It`s a lot different from what you have in 1.3 version.

Gubrin

amazing work again with your skins I just love them.

But I got a big problem in this one,

Normally I sort like this

Folder (Group) - Album (Group) - Track - Artist - Title

But then it looks like this, maybe someone know how to fix this? If please give code and where to put it in.

And how do you get the peak meter to work? I cant got it to work :(

u need to sort group by artist / date / album

What do you guys do about "My Shared Folder" which has various artists in them?

For my every artist has the same album art, no matter who the artist is. It looks terrible in this skin.

I have a problem of not being able to view chinese/korean/japanese text in the playlist. The names appear as boxes instead. Any suggestion on how to fix this?