[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

Playlist Dropdown link fixed - see first post.

Thx all for comments.

@nFHQ|MaTrIx It's PanelsUI new function. I'll add this in new version

post-200071-1181800855.jpg

@Xpect0r I'm working on white version:D

Regards

thanks i added it by adding $settray(%artist% - %title%) to globals

The different color album font when replaygain is applied would be nice, but I managed to do it myself. There's also something wrong with rating - the buttons don't overlap with displayed bars. But still it is very nice :)

Greets from Ł?dź:))

Your download link on DA is still pointing to 1.02c?

Ooops... You're right. I fixed it, see download on DA

thanks it works now :D, I was trying to add the layout in Column's UI no wonder why it wasn't working.

One more question. I have it loaded and working fine. But my foobar on the right side where it list your music, It takes up 2 lines and has a little box for the album cover to show. How do I take that off so it only shows 1 line and then when play the song it shows the album art. Sorry if I'm not clear.

Could you explain more precisely what you mean?

The different color album font when replaygain is applied would be nice, but I managed to do it myself. There's also something wrong with rating - the buttons don't overlap with displayed bars. But still it is very nice :)

Greets from Ł?d:)? :)

Welcome my Polish :Dte :D Firstly: interesting idea, we'll be in touch. Secondly: I know that rating bars are small so I give bigger area for buttons, you don't have to precisely click on t:)m :)

thanks i added it by adding $settray(%artist% - %title%) to globals

Better will be e.g.

$settray($if($or(%ispaused%,$not(%isplaying%)),Foo AvA - Stopped,%artist% - %title%))

I use it in 1.02d ver

Little preview of setting window in 1.03 (work in progress)

111rd1.jpg

Edited by dawxxx666

Some other problems - when track is encoded in vbr, bitrate doesn't change

Fixed by

$if2($info(bitrate_dynamic)' Kbps',$info(bitrate)' Kbps')

Also the thing with different font color when replaygain is present isn't anything new - You had something similar in Your previous config

$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%, $font(,$get(fontAVAsize),uppercase,200-10-10)[%album%], $font(,$get(fontAVAsize),uppercase,150-150-150)[%album%])

Oh, and another thing - my library filter doesn't look good - what should I type to get it sorted by directory structure, but with covers on the side of every directory?

Edited by morgoth86

I'm not sure if it's the latest version of foo_ui_panels or what, but my foobar is extremely slow now. It takes 6 seconds or so just to cycle through the album art to the back cover art. Am I missing anything? I made sure all my plugins are up to date.

Thanks,

Maz

81077252ws9.jpg

In the previous version, I was able to do as dawxxx666 instructed but I can't seem to do it in the newer version. Please help.

1. Gettin rid of the rating bars

2. Gettin rid of the status bar on the song text

Thanks

How do I get my visualization to work as well as get all my album art? Sorry I'm not experienced foobar

See this page:

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...foo_uie_wmpvis)

Woah!...waiting for 1.03 :woot:

BTW: What about to add a white theme?

Cheers

Work in progress (as always :D )

I'm not sure if it's the latest version of foo_ui_panels or what, but my foobar is extremely slow now. It takes 6 seconds or so just to cycle through the album art to the back cover art. Am I missing anything? I made sure all my plugins are up to date.

Thanks,

Maz

Are you using Album Art panel? Check it in settings (first button in bottom right corner)

In the previous version, I was able to do as dawxxx666 instructed but I can't seem to do it in the newer version. Please help.

1. Gettin rid of the rating bars

2. Gettin rid of the status bar on the song text

Thanks

Yo m8, I see that you have already deleted rating bars in track info. In playlist you should go to settings->Item display and:

1. delete

//Rating
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,25,$add($get(rating_w),)),3,$sub($get(rating_w),6),13,right,top)
$font($get(fontrating),6,bold,$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-200-255,255-50-50))$repeat('|',%rating%)
$font($get(fontrating),6,bold,100-100-100)$repeat('|',$sub(5,%rating%))

2. Find

$if(%isplaying%,

$select($eval($get(counter) + 1),
        $puts(length,%length%)
        $ifgreater(10,%play_count%,
            $puts(length,%length%   $num(%play_count%,2))
            $puts(length,%length%   %play_count%)
        )
    )

$drawrect(0,0,$eval(%_width% - 0),0,brushcolor-0-0-0 pencolor-$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-200-255,255-50-50))

$if($strcmp($eval(%playback_time_seconds% * {%_width% - 7} / %length_seconds%),0),
        $drawrect(0,0,$eval(%playback_time_seconds% * {%_width% - 0} / %length_seconds%),0,brushcolor-$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-150-220,220-30-30) pencolor-$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-200-255,255-50-50))
    )

and change it to:

$if(%isplaying%,
$drawrect(0,0,$sub(%_width%,0),0,brushcolor-$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-150-220,220-30-30) pencolor-$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,0-200-255,255-50-50))

I also made a little change in the order button so it now has DEFAULT option. It had to be moved a bit to look nice

$button2($sub(%_width%,131),$sub(%_height%,22),0,0,40,9,

'$imageabs2(,,2,,0,,0,0,/images\pure3\s\order.png,alpha-140)',

'$imageabs2(,,2,,0,,0,0,/images\pure3\s\order.png,)',

'Repeat (track)',)

post-229621-1181898752.png

can anyone send all this plugins (1 archive) to some free hosting or mail me d267 at mail dot ru (thanks!)

i moved from foobar 0.8.3 to winamp and want move back now

will it be easy to change some looks like fonts and metrics etc? are colors still changing by changing digits in code?

can anyone send all this plugins (1 archive) to some free hosting or mail me d267 at mail dot ru (thanks!)

i moved from foobar 0.8.3 to winamp and want move back now

will it be easy to change some looks like fonts and metrics etc? are colors still changing by changing digits in code?

Check your PMs. Colours still in RGB, fonts in Globals

BTW: 1.03 release soon :D

Really enjoying this setup. Dont use the whole thing but putting bits and pieces of it along with other stuff really makes it kick even more ass in my eyes.

Keep up the good work.

Damn you, now im back to using foobar :p How does the cd art work? Cause i have the CD cover in all my album folders named 'folder.jpg' will it detect it?

Check your PMs. Colours still in RGB, fonts in Globals

BTW: 1.03 release soon :D

thanks! waiting for 1.03 and + ve got everything now to start the rock!

Complete foobar noob coming through.

I downloaded all the files linked. Got foobar, installed. Dragged over the dll files.

When I first run it i get this:

97722638ir5.jpg

If i select columns or default i get the usual white foobar. If I select PanelsUI I get this:

49386420hd2.jpg

First time ive ever tried foobar today :p. Any ideas?

Two questions:

1) How to make the foobar head replace the EQ button?

2) How do I make my bitrate dynamically change for VBR?

Well thats changed it to a grey blank box instead of the white.

Could you post screen? Did you copy PanelsUI folder to foobar2000 main catalog?