[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

1. I notice an increase in the resources with the new lyrics plugin, but this is probably the plugin's doing and not the skin itself.

2. With Red theme (the one I love most) and extra black the bottom progress and volume bar are colored red, fine. but without extra black they are colored blue, not fitting. :) (I hope you understand).

Awesome job overall! Thank you so much for sharing this with us foobar2000 junkies.

1. You're right. Wait for a new version of Lyric_show

2. My bad. Fixed, I reload my pack later

That's be cool too, but I don't think any of the analysers or peakmeter support transparency.

You can only set a solid color behind it, I think.

Yeap, no analysers at this time (waiting for peakmeter with transparency support)

Screenshot of foo AVA 1.03:

foobarava103hf1.png

I don't know if this has been mentioned but i have a problem with 1.03 with transparency on. I resized the window because i run at a high resolution and it seemed a bit to squashed.

foo.jpg

Great work on this btw.

@Lingo. In "transparency mode" that reflect using part of background so it's not working properly with other window size - use Album art panel (check in options).

@bzhSlap: just a genre/artist/album sorting. it works fine for me, son no idea of what wrongs for you, sorry.

But as I told you I have been trying several sorting options but still...

post-230996-1182508943_thumb.jpg

What can I do to have a better track grouping ?

Modify my MP3 folder organization ?

Everything works fine! New foo rulez :D

One question: how do i get the fonts to be bigger under the album art?

myfoojv5.th.jpg

I try to change this strings in Panels UI => Layout => Globals and nothing happened:

$ifgreater($getpvar(MyFont),0,

$puts(fontAVA,hooge 05_53)

$puts(fontAVAsize,6)

$puts(fontAVAsize_2,6)

$puts(fontAVAsize_3,6)

Thanks in advance.

Updated version (some performance tweaks) and changelog in first post!

Everything works fine! New foo rulez :D

One question: how do i get the fonts to be bigger under the album art?

RMB on Track display with album art->Settings and change:

$font($get(fontAVA),[b]6[/b],glow-155-155-155 glowexpand-0 glowalpha-120,220-220-220)
[Next song: $font($get(fontAVA),6,$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,glow-0-200-255 glowexpand-0 glowalpha-120,glow-255-50-50 glowexpand-0 glowalpha-120),250-250-250)%cwb_next_title%]
$alignabs(,$add(%_width%,-5),%_width%,%_height%,center,top)
$font($get(fontAVA),[b]16[/b],glow-200-200-200 glowexpand-1 glowalpha-120,244-244-244)%title%
$char(10)
$font($get(fontAVA),[b]12[/b],$ifequal($getpvar(blue),1,glow-0-200-255 glowexpand-1 glowalpha-120,glow-255-50-50 glowexpand-1 glowalpha-120),220-220-220)[%artist%]
$char(10)
$if(%album%,$font($get(fontAVA),[b]8[/b],glow-120-120-120glowexpand-0,220-220-220)[%album%],)
$char(10)
$font($get(fontAVA),[b]6[/b],glow-120-120-120glowexpand-0,220-220-220)[%date%]

Hey works brilliantly,love it!Just a question,would it be possible to support a transparent background,so the background of the program is transparent,so say if I have it open against my windows wallpaper,it will just show that behind the songs etc?

i'm on vista,how could I implement that? Also found a bug,not sure if its just for me or whatever,screenshot attached shows the problem,just the white bits round the lyrics. Love this config,thanks alot!

post-55437-1182515102_thumb.jpg

@Johnston

It's not a bug, you must set it on your own. RMB on lyrics->settings->display->edge style->none. You can also change font in this window

i'm on vista,how could I implement that? Also found a bug,not sure if its just for me or whatever,screenshot attached shows the problem,just the white bits round the lyrics. Love this config,thanks alot!

Right click and choose settings -> Display -> Set Edge style to none.

Ah thanks alot,worked great.Looks much better now. What about the transparency in vista?

I'm not sure (XP user) but try to insert this in code:

$glass(0,0,%_width%,%_height%)

Looking good, Just reinstalled it on my new vista box. Waiting for Foobar to finish scaning my NAS box for files, then I can have a mess about with it.

Still not sure if it will drag me away from WinAmp though.

Just installed Winamp, and it's flying along. Any ideas why the performance is so poor? I'd really like to give it a chance.

Great Config :)

i have a noob question how can i make Foobar Auto shuffle and repeat my songs :) ?

i have a strange problem... everytiem i close and open foobar, the height of the window seems to get bigger and bigger everytime... anyone else experiencing this? i.e. if i close and open foobar 10 times, the height of the window would have increased quite a lot...

@The Cub

I must admit that transparency mode takes about 45mb from your RAM :whistle: . Just switch it off, then right click on playlist->Settings and uncheck "Transparent background".

I'm still working on performance tweaks

Great Config :)

i have a noob question how can i make Foobar Auto shuffle and repeat my songs :) ?

Click on "Default" button (it's in bottom panel)

@The Cub

I must admit that transparency mode takes about 45mb from your RAM :whistle: .

It eats only 9-10 mb for me with transparency... Am I...umm...special? :shifty: :D

btw... You've made a really gorgeous config!!

It eats only 9-10 mb for me with transparency... Am I...umm...special? :shifty: :D

btw... You've made a really gorgeous config!!

mines only using 13mb

p.s loving the new config

Any ideas why the performance is so poor? I'd really like to give it a chance.

I have the same problem... When I viewing playlist using scroolbar, my Task Manager says foobar.exe uses 100% of my CPU :(

Please, take a look on my screenshoot :(

myfoojp5.th.jpg

Other PC, other performance :)

@marceliszpak. I don't know what it depends on, some components need c++ runtime libraries (download) and processor compatible with SSE instructions, maybe this is a problem.

I must admit that transparency mode takes about 45mb from your RAM :whistle: .

LOL. I forgot to turn off some DSP effects. Without them foo takes 10mb in transparency mode :D