Post your Workstations 2007

awesome boz! if i remember correctly, you have a pretty mean home theatre setup too!

yeah icon4.gif I have the Athlon X2 4400 and 8800GTS running in that PC next to the right speaker in that Antec Sonata II case. I'm using Dinovo Bluetooth keyboard and MX1000 mouse for gaming there.

projector0.jpg

projector1.jpg

Here's my setup in the dorm at school:

010oj7.th.jpg

What Model is that? I am asking because I have the dv6000, but I see you have a screen up with Creative stuff on it? Does it have a soundblaster in it? Or are you using some other software with another type of soundcard?

What Model is that? I am asking because I have the dv6000, but I see you have a screen up with Creative stuff on it? Does it have a soundblaster in it? Or are you using some other software with another type of soundcard?

Yes, that's the dv6000z. The Creative stuff on screen is for my MP3 player, a Creative Zen Micro. My dv6000z has a Conexant sound card.

Muwhaha! I was right! Unlike my desk, it won't break in half. :angry:

sometimes I like to stand up on my desk and dance, although I don't think I am supposed to it may break from that :o

:laugh:

Kleenex Balsam tissues... they are extra soft ;)

damn right! and they came with an free extra pocket packet so great for when im out and about. lol! :laugh:

yeah icon4.gif I have the Athlon X2 4400 and 8800GTS running in that PC next to the right speaker in that Antec Sonata II case. I'm using Dinovo Bluetooth keyboard and MX1000 mouse for gaming there.

projector0.jpg

projector1.jpg

may I ask where you work, u got some cool stuff there :D

i love seeing someone work hard for what they have in life. congrats! i hope also one day to start my own computer company. i enjoyed reading your story. it was really motivating!

Stuff from IKEA is cheap Scandinavian stuff, with Chinese directions.

My IKEA GALANT desk is one of the most solid desks I've come across. Very high quality.

office rearranged:

o0.jpg

IT'S AMAZING

NO WORD TO EXPRESS MY FEELING AFTER SEEING THIS .............. I M IMPRESSED .,....

Ok, before you see the pictures, i'm 15 and i dont get money from my parents for computer stuff because they dont like me spending so much on it :crazy: Anyway, the pictures are really just my room but they all play an important role in my computer set up :)

DSCF8654.jpg

DSCF8653.jpg

Tidy wires, as always (spent hours getting them this neat)

DSCF8651.jpg

Seriously i did not just pile up junk...

DSCF8649.jpg

DSCF8649.jpg

this ur room ............ it is looking like anything .... the laundry place is better than this ..........

i'll have an L-desk eventually and be able to use my center and rear speakers for my z-5500's. just using what i have for now.

workstation.jpg?t=1188140457

Edited by thisdorkagain

Ok, before you see the pictures, i'm 15 and i dont get money from my parents for computer stuff because they dont like me spending so much on it :crazy: Anyway, the pictures are really just my room but they all play an important role in my computer set up :)

[...]

I wish I could afford those stuff when I was 15 :(

Ok, before you see the pictures, i'm 15........

What a dump! Clean up your junk! But then again, you're 15, so you probably don't know about cleaning!!!! :laugh: