Post your Workstations 2007

excuse the carpet and walls....i'm in the middle of remodeling (and we all know how fast it gets done when you DIY along with working 40+ hrs a week). The desk is about 3yrs old too, so it's getting ready to be replaced with a custom built corner desk that's going to wrap around one full wall and half of the other wall....so I can fit all my electronics/office materials/etc...on one desk and not scattered in different drawers.

but here it is...

100_2072.jpg

100_2073.jpg

Here's mine, updated from the first page... now with the most uber, most useful security ever invented on the Windows platform....

.... presenting the computer controlled USB Missile Launcher!! :laugh:

img0047ti8.jpg

Here's mine, updated from the first page... now with the most uber, most useful security ever invented on the Windows platform....

OMG I WANT ONE, where did you get it?

img0047ti8.jpg

LMAO. Nice Kelly Clarkson CD there.

Thats the only desk that seems to actually be used to death, just like mine, really cluttered.

When i get my butt to the shop to buy some batteries for my camera, i will post some pics up.

Got myself a core2duo 6420 today, in the process of overclocking it :D

LOL

Windows Performance Edition

it's not bad if I do say so myself :D

Actually it's my own little nlite :)

lol, I think some people purposefully clean their desks before they take the pictures xD. I'm waiting to get a new camera before I take pictures. Won't be long now.