Post your Workstations 2007

haha love the sign in front of your monitor. will finally post a pic this weekend (been meaning to for a long while) once I get my tv all set up in my room :devil:

heh, yeah, i love my bumper stickers.

my car has one that says "geek."

and a license plate holder that has "will work for bandwidth"

and one of those euro type ones with "LNX" on it

right behind the there's no place like 127.0.0.1 there is one that says "i read your email"

lemme guess, thinkgeek.com? they have a some pretty amusing stuff...never thought I'd see "caffeinated soap" :rofl:

just proves that people today will buy ANYTHING

Time for a new case? :p

Haha, that's next! The front of it is actually turning yellow because it's so old :p

ramsy, what mouse is that?

It's the Logitech G5 2007 version.

That's the UltraFlat Logitech Keyboard ?

nope. the one under the desk is a retail plus (walmart) 20 dollar special. actually kicks ass. go figure.

one on the desk is the saitek eclipse ii

Got my new mouse and keyboard, I love them!

IMG_2266.jpg

Also got my new desk last night:

IMG_2265.jpg

It used to look like this:

IMG_1669.jpg

looks like you finished exams.... i dunoo weather to post my workstation or not, i gues you will all be amazed lol :p

My Desk:

deskly4.th.jpg

Inside of my PC, i know It's dusty :laugh:

insideij8.th.jpg

And, my lovely XPS.

xpsclosedjq1.th.jpg

xpsopengk6.th.jpg

Next month I'll finally be buying a new desk and getting rid of the nasty carpet. Will also have to paint the room, baby blue isn't my color :laugh:

^nice, are these 19" BenQ's?

Even 20" actually. 1680x1050 each.

Not the greatest screens ever (only VGA) but they were dirt cheap. ?125 each. I sold my old screens so I got one of them for pretty much free.

Once you go dual screen, you never go back.

Loving the shelf at the top, are those easy to mount?

It is not that hard really. It's the Lack from Ikea. You drill two holes, screw 2 screws and then you're done if I remember correctly.

Are you thinking of getting one?

Even 20" actually. 1680x1050 each.

Not the greatest screens ever (only VGA) but they were dirt cheap. ?125 each. I sold my old screens so I got one of them for pretty much free.

Oh, crap. I was thinking of the getting the 22", DVI, but now you're making me back off..

Oh, crap. I was thinking of the getting the 22", DVI, but now you're making me back off..

Sorry, I didn't mean to. They are not bad. Some people experience ghosting and stuff but I haven't had any problems. Try it first as always but don't worry, it's a good screen.

You could get the 20" though, same resolution.

^so you haven't any problems with it? how long have you had them? I read that these monitors have back light bleeding issues.

the price diff bt 20 and 22 is not much, so y not get the 22''.