Post your Workstations 2007

snc10089pr8.jpg

WOW!! amazing setup... i need that keyboard and mouse wanted it for ages... how much did you pay?

Yeah that keyboard is ****ing nice, I say its comparable to the Logitech dinivo edge in terms of aesthatics. Also, those t20 speakers a nice :p however I don't think they're better than the x-230's due to the lack of sub, as well as this - its a bit more expensive. How's the sound on it mate? In addition, don't you find sitting with the monitor on an angle a bit awkward?Peace.

img_0555-copykaEz.pngJust waiting for the new anticipated iMacs on August 7th to take the place of the laptop.Shot with Canon 350D and wide angle lense.
I got respect for that set-up :p, are those shelves easy to mount?

WOW!! amazing setup... i need that keyboard and mouse wanted it for ages... how much did you pay?

I payed ?80 for it. I was tempted with the DiNovo Edge but the fact it was a totally dust magnet and the fact it ?110 and you would have to buy a mouse really put me off. I am finding this absolutely brilliant, it take a few days to get use to the laptop style keys but once you get past that its perfect. The mouse is also very nice to use.

Yeah that keyboard is ****ing nice, I say its comparable to the Logitech dinivo edge in terms of aesthatics. Also, those t20 speakers a nic:p:p however I don't think they're better than the x-230's due to the lack of sub, as well as this - its a bit more expensive. How's the sound on it mate? In addition, don't you find sitting with the monitor on an angle a bit awkward?Peace.I got respect for that set-u:p:p, are those shelves easy to mount?

The sound is really really good on them, and the bass is supprisingly deep. I previously had some Creative I-Trique's which was a 2.1 setup and the lack of a bass box with these is not very noticeable. I only have the bass turned up half way as well.

The screen can be a bit irritating but my desk is not deep enough for it to go in front sadly. Have go use to it thoug:):)

Yeah that keyboard is ****ing nice, I say its comparable to the Logitech dinivo edge in terms of aesthatics. Also, those t20 speakers a nice :p however I don't think they're better than the x-230's due to the lack of sub, as well as this - its a bit more expensive. How's the sound on it mate? In addition, don't you find sitting with the monitor on an angle a bit awkward?Peace.

I got respect for that set-up :p, are those shelves easy to mount?

Ye the sheleves are actually i have a masonary wall so drill hole in put in the screw fix holder in the hole then just screw the metal thing to the wall easy as pie, and thanks :)

img04622sw8.jpg

Looking nice as per usual michael :D

Very nice razorback :) i like it, espcially the desk and the transformers.

Could you link me to the transformers wallpapers for the two smaller monitors, they are nice, thanks.

Too much. That keyboard's WAY overpriced.

sweeetttt systems!

just mounted my 32" tv! get my new dvd surround sound kit with upscalling saturday and my new G5 tomorrow and my new pc next month :D

pc3.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc1.jpg

sweeetttt systems!

just mounted my 32" tv! get my new dvd surround sound kit with upscalling saturday and my new G5 tomorrow and my new pc next month :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/beer2/pc3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/beer2/pc2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/beer2/pc1.jpg

so enthousiastic that you didn't have time to move your calender?:p