Your Firework Photos 7/4/07

Surely other people must have taken pictures of July 4th Fireworks. I took some with a $80 Point-and-Shoot in Boston, MA, USA. John Cougar Mellencamp performed and Craig Ferguson was the host.

87348438za1.th.jpg

40563680zv7.th.jpg

13179770ga9.th.jpg

66425265as2.th.jpg

Batteries were dead from the beginning so I could only take 1 every 5 min.

fireworks1gs5.jpg

fireworks2xu5.jpg

fireworks3tw9.jpg

fireworks4sv8.jpg

fireworks5cd6.jpg

fireworks6nz9.jpg

I tried, but mine aren't as good. I tried to steady the camera while bugs were gnawing at my head. :( And right before the finale, the camera died.

I tried, but mine aren't as good. I tried to steady the camera while bugs were gnawing at my head. :( And right before the finale, the camera died.

I like 'em :yes:

I love long-exposure shots. Nice pictures, both of you.

I on the other hand didn't even see fireworks... My family was just hanging out here at home, and we were playing the Wii :p

I wish I had a highend camera cause most of mine didn't turn out.

But they were amazing here in Ottawa. (both 1 & 4)

Yeah I wish I had a nice camera that you can change settings and that cool stuff. I just had my cousins crap camera in my pocket with dead batteries. I couldn't even choose what to shoot, if the camera didn't die right away, I clicked!

The Boston fireworks was said to be Americas #1 spot this year, and we were standing right next to the 2 barges so we could see them launch of the deck. It was insane.

I like that big secod gold one. (Y)

Surely other people must have taken pictures of July 4th Fireworks. I took some with a $80 Point-and-Shoot in Boston, MA, USA. John Cougar Mellencamp performed and Craig Ferguson was the host.

Batteries were dead from the beginning so I could only take 1 every 5 min.

I saw them live on Channel 4. Great show! :yes:

@Gamerhomie - are the fireworks actually wavey? or were you shaking?

and the pictures are amazing!

That was my shaky hand. I had to hold it with one hand while it took like A 10 second exposre and with my second hand I swatted at bugs. :p

quite some nice stuff in here...

very decent :)

Glassed Silver:mac

i took pics at the Fireworks on the Esplanade as well, it was raining and some drops got on the lens. I should have thrown on my lens hood to block some of the drops but it didn't dawn on me until it was too late to even bother. one more post to follow...last two...

post-44932-1184424897_thumb.jpg

post-44932-1184425005_thumb.jpg

post-44932-1184425139_thumb.jpg

post-44932-1184425153_thumb.jpg