[Board Message] Automated Warning Reduction

I had a warning once and that was it :) i learnt my lession and from time to time read the rules just so i don't forget what is considered right and wrong around here.

The Rules arn't Strict, they're there so that Neowin does not get in to any trouble with the law. The rules are there to keep us in balance :)

Anyway...Congrats Quick Reply :)(Y)

Congrats on your 6 months of sobriety. I was thinking that it would be cool to have like a countdown clock that shows you how far your next reduction is.

I'm currently on 20% and I have no idea of when it will be lowered.

There were good times back then, lots of community jokes and then I guess almost everyone that was popular back then just disappeared. I remember Blaise, MxxCon, Cara (Keldyn's dominatrix girlfriend), aem4162 (Anita), Trunton, among HUNDREDS of others. If you feel excluded, well YES, I remember you too!

Who ever forgets to mention the times when Neowin was under the wrath of kidd0's lame zombie network were fun and exciting, retrospectively ("I can't wait to find out what crap/drama is going to unfold today!")

I would like to thank Keldyn, Spyder, Radish?, silly_walk(Joel) and anyone else who ever gave me a warning, but look, I'm proof that the AWRS works. I am now a reformed member of the Neowin Community.

I would also like to thank Neobond, Redmak and Voodoo (I don't think that they even go by those names anymore)

Also Long, Yanman, snippet1, nXP_151, Altezza, Homer?, xStaindDx, EnIgMa-PeNgUiN, kennyout, DsnBehind, The [NW1AD] clan, AgEnTsMiTh, and the hundreds of others that I missed (If you reply, I will gladly acknowledge you)

I remember or know all of the above names mentio:)d :) w00t!

nice job clearing your warning level to zero btw, it must be a cool feeling being 'clean' once again. it shows hope for others here who are still serving their 'time' :yes:

but have the mods ever got a warning ? is that possible ?

2 days ago I posted that I didn't know when my reduction was due, well, it was today. And to celebrate, I changed my display name :D

2 days ago I posted that I didn't know when my reduction was due, well, it was today. And to celebrate, I changed my display name :D

Congrats man :D

Wheres the fun if you don't have 100% warning. Gotta live on the edge!

Just don't blame us if you fall off the precipice. :p

Never been warned here... I was on another forum as a joke for "being paranoid of the admins" :p