Can I make you a Sig or Avatar?

Question

I am in the mood to make a sig or avatar but I am sick of making them for myself so, anyone want one or both made for them.

I can make them to spec or I can make them out of my imagination from your screen-name.

I don't want anything in return. Just looking for something constructive to do.

Just leave me a comment if you want an imaginitive one or PM me to have one made to spec.

Have a good 1

SS

EDIT: I am back at it! Give me sigs requests!

Edited by SacrificialSoldier

All requests filled.

N.E. more?

I don't know why I haven't seen this thread. If you're up to it and would have some fun with it I wouldn't mind a new sig and avatar. Anything with Tango icons, Mario, or monkeys are cool :D. I'd love to see what you can come up with! Thanks!

Ok, Requests still welcome but will probably not be filled today as I have church.

Keep em coming and I will get to them as soon as possible.

To those who I have already done, Your Welcome :D

SS

Sacrificial,

I have to ask, is your sig changing everytime the page gets refreshed? I took notice to that last night but thought it was my mind playing tricks on me haha

Could I have a small avatar and sig with a car such as the porsche as the background? Then my name "Chris" on it? (and maybe even a small border around the sig and avatar)

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Hey SS, I'd love to have a Sig/Avatar if you have anytime for me... use my nick to inspire you... Don't know... I can imagine a bad dog (pittbull or something)... but spelling my nick backwards may inspire you also ;) (Dogward - drawgoD).... Up to your imaginatio

THANKS A LOT

hey there i was wondering if you could do something with my current avatar? as its a bit bland, if i supply a bigger pic could you help out?

thank you for your work, kinda looks cool.

still i prefer what i have now... but good job :)

has been interesting to see how you imagine it

Glassed Silver:mac

Hi

I'd like a new sig and avatar please

Some ideas:

Avatar - Pyramids, something Egyptian

Sig - More Egyptian icons / symbols (oh and include my username in there :))

Thanks SacrificialSolider

Sacrificial,

I have to ask, is your sig changing everytime the page gets refreshed? I took notice to that last night but thought it was my mind playing tricks on me haha

Yes it is. And yes I did forget you again. DARN! I WILL get 2 you!

hey there i was wondering if you could do something with my current avatar? as its a bit bland, if i supply a bigger pic could you help out?

I prefer not do anything with "sexy" females in it. But maybe ;)

You sure you filled my request? :s I don't see anything...

I am ignoring your request for now. Am brainstorming for Ideas..... And Can I have the link to the APH forums.

Ok, I am swamped. I have 11 to do still. Don't worry about submitting requests, I am still loving this! but for requests after this post, expect a 1-2 day lag.

Thanks all for giving me something to do and KEEP EM COMING!

SS

Well, I am doing pretty good. Made 4 tonight leaving 2 (not including those 2 ^)

MAN! this is fun!!!

More fun sigs coming your way soon

Night all!

SS

i'd appericate it if you made me on also with the neowin logo and xdviper in grafiti font. and also if the mods/superviosers or anyone else that runs this, could take off my restriction for editing my signature, i'd appericate that too because without that premission i wouldn't be able to change anything now would i? anyways thanks

and btw: don't pm neither when you make it also, because my pm is also restricted. :crazy: