Can I make you a Sig or Avatar?

Question

I am in the mood to make a sig or avatar but I am sick of making them for myself so, anyone want one or both made for them.

I can make them to spec or I can make them out of my imagination from your screen-name.

I don't want anything in return. Just looking for something constructive to do.

Just leave me a comment if you want an imaginitive one or PM me to have one made to spec.

Have a good 1

SS

EDIT: I am back at it! Give me sigs requests!

Edited by SacrificialSoldier

Can i have one? with some black under ground and all other things in white, i would like one with an imac and apple sign theme, thank you very much in advice!!!

Could you please make me a new sig and avatar? Something goalie related is the obvious choice.

Thanks!!!

Your welcome ramesees, Dogward and Wanderermy

JFYI, To those waiting. I am still at it! No worries!

SS

May i ask for a sig plz? or an avatar anything about gaming (World of warcraft/Guild Wars/Final Fantasy) :p

I thank you allot but do you mind pming me the sig/avatar? Please

Thanks!

Thanks for the sig and avatar :D. I won't use using it here, but on other forums where i use the nick. I really appreciate it :)

i'd appericate it if you made me on also with the neowin logo and xdviper in grafiti font. and also if the mods/superviosers or anyone else that runs this, could take off my restriction for editing my signature, i'd appericate that too because without that premission i wouldn't be able to change anything now would i? anyways thanks

and btw: don't pm neither when you make it also, because my pm is also restricted. :crazy:

I hope this is what ou wanted

62sxg8w.png

Thats Awesome man XDVIPER Enjoy it :) Im looking forward for a type of what i asked please!! i really need a sig and i'd appreciate you made me one.

Thanks allot

Be patient, they get done in the order I get them

Current status

Nxqd3051990 (almost done)

Goalie33 (working on it)

Copoboxx (after goalie)

then Vegetunks

Still at it!

SS

Dude, I just want you to know, this wont go unrewarded. It'll just take a very long time for me to "pay" you back :p

OK, I'm in if you can. :)

Ironman2003 - Background....

Diagnosed with too much iron in my blood in 2003, and I am a man. Simple!

Anything will work though.

SacrificalSoldier,

Thanks a million for the cool new sig and avatar!!!! Awesome work.

Goalie33

wow SS i just went through the whole thread and you made some damn fine sigs and avatars for some people.

Would love to make a request for a sig/avatar combo too myself but i cant decide if i want to stick with the miami night shot type thing i got going now or something new and wild based on a Range Rover Sport.

Thanks for the quick edits, the fantastic turnaround, and the incredible artwork!!!!

Ok, I have made 60 sigs\avatar's and feel it's time for a break. Maybe a few days or so. Thanks for giving me something to do, I enjoyed every second of it!! I probably will be offering this again sometime in the near future! ;)

Have a good one!

SS