• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Zeitgeist

Bant    0

needs some serious chopping up at the beginning... way too much quiet time between content.

otherwise... very awesome.

Edited by Bant

PixilEyes    127
needs some serious chopping up at the beginning... way too much quiet time between content.

otherwise... very awesome.

What did you think of its entirety?

Bant    0

I liked it a lot and have already recommended it to friends, I hope it wakes some people up.

so, thank you for the link :)

PixilEyes    127
I liked it a lot and have already recommended it to friends, I hope it wakes some people up.

so, thank you for the link :)

I will be buying the dvd version. For 7 dollars hes not making a profit really. I support this guy and would like to find out more works by him soon.

MR_Candyman    114

I agree, I'll be buying the DVD. I'm going to make the woman watch it tonight (while I'm out golfing). Although I live in Canada, I'm sure we have a bit of the same going on. Even if we don't it's still a very informative movie.

markjensen    98

It is an overly-simplistic, one-sided view. (I liked the George Carlin (comedian) part, though. He's always funny).

This is a Real World Issues thread, not-so-cleverly disguised as a "media critique" thread. (N)

Barney T.    2,332

Moved Here

JAbad28    0

I just got done watching the whole movie, I have to say it's a good movie. It brings out truth in things that I haven't even thought of. I reccomend it!

linsook    149

very interesting.

Kudos    51

I saw this when it was released and I've recommending it to friends ever since. I thought the first 5 minutes were poorly thought out though, everyone has said (myself included) that it doesn't set the tone for the rest of the documentary. It should have been tightened down to an intro of less than 2 minutes.

remix17    0

OK I watched part 1. Now I'm wondering if anyone can actually confirm these so-called facts, especially the similarities between ancient deities and Jesus? To all those saying that this film is enlightening and informative: how do you know that we can trust all this information? It's a lot to just accept without questioning. How credible are his sources? I will remain skeptic until I see some evidence. Also I'd like to hear a historian's point of view, someone who actually studied ancient history in depth and can confirm these claims at least partially.

linsook    149
OK I watched part 1. Now I'm wondering if anyone can actually confirm these so-called facts, especially the similarities between ancient deities and Jesus? To all those saying that this film is enlightening and informative: how do you know that we can trust all this information? It's a lot to just accept without questioning. How credible are his sources? I will remain skeptic until I see some evidence. Also I'd like to hear a historian's point of view, someone who actually studied ancient history in depth and can confirm these claims at least partially.

well it was obvious for me, personally, to take everything thats presented and fact check, which i have not done yet. but will eventually.

Fresh    93

Age of Aquiras... I hate that song :)

Googintosh    6

I think a significant part of the documentary [as relating to Jesus and the parallels to other deities] is based on the work of Acharya S. Zeitgeist just scratches the surface.

Fresh    93

Once it starts into the 9/11 stuff it goes off the cliff...anyone else?

Boffa Jones    0

I am just curious about the hijackers who are apparently still alive. This has been ont he news etc for a while now. How does the government address this? I have only seen the first two parts, but it brings up a lot of the same questions as loose change about 9/11.

Why did all of the concrete turn into dust? How was it possible for the entire WTC building 1 to collapse in on itself in under 10 seconds? Where did all of the pentagon plane wreckage go? How is it possible for both the pentagon plane and the Pennsylvania plane to vaporize?

I would like to see a film from the other side to see how they deal with those questions. To me, the lack of answers is troubling.

@Fresh: How do you mean off a cliff? What specifically stuck out to you?

Fresh    93
I am just curious about the hijackers who are apparently still alive. This has been ont he news etc for a while now. How does the government address this? I have only seen the first two parts, but it brings up a lot of the same questions as loose change about 9/11.

Why did all of the concrete turn into dust? How was it possible for the entire WTC building 1 to collapse in on itself in under 10 seconds? Where did all of the pentagon plane wreckage go? How is it possible for both the pentagon plane and the Pennsylvania plane to vaporize?

I would like to see a film from the other side to see how they deal with those questions. To me, the lack of answers is troubling.

@Fresh: How do you mean off a cliff? What specifically stuck out to you?

The very start of the 9/11 part....Fireman and the pop, pop, pop, as if it were explosions from a planned demolition. It froze on me shortly there after....I refreshed to only have it freeze up again. I need to get the whole thing down.

http://www.jod911.com/

Dashel    542

And this isn't in Area51 why?

Still a fun and thought provoking video, even if it plays fast and loose with the facts.

Starcom826    25

They've already done computer analysis at universities that have basically reinforced that this is inline with present scientific thought. In other words, it is exactly what we would expect to happen. Furthermore, if you mean that collapse in on itself in under 10 seconds thing, that free fall stuff? It fell slower than free fall. That is evident plain as day. Anybody who has taken high school physics should know this. The debris around the building accelerates downward faster than the building itself. Not free fall. Simple as that. If you're not talking about the free fall stuff, then I apologize. I don't try to keep up with the conspiracy junk.

-Hiroshi-    0

-watches, before he gets banned for making his remarks in the "Bush is the worst president ever"- Just know you'll get a truthful, and blunt response from me.