Neowin City

Just fixed it, should be on for a while :)

our stats are dropping. you should keep the sig so it the thresholds stay at perfect, and population is always important, it'll help out alot.

Just focus on population for now. Other stats are in concern after it reaches a poor level. If we don't push population it would never improve our ranks.

Just focus on population for now. Other stats are in concern after it reaches a poor level. If we don't push population it would never improve our ranks.

it's only a couple of clicks if the thresholds are set to be perfect. It'll help out more than you think

Just rush population. I've been getting all of my friends everyday to click for transportation and it seems to do nothing.

I reckon we should, were only 15 below the number 55 as i write this.

stop looking at everyone elses citys, that gives them another citizen, and if everyone in here is doing it, were just making ourselfs get lower in the ranks.

Did ya know you can force cities to be nuked?? For example, if you go to TotalManga's city (number 56), through this link: http://totalmanga.antiville.fr - you'll add a name to the "signature list" to nuke the city. We only need 725 signatures lol...

Ad

you're a couple pages late :)

i tried getting a nuke going but i dont' think it worked well :(

edit: our stats suck... neowin city is heading towards crapcity.

we can't just rush population, we need to keep our other stats high as well.

you're a couple pages late :)

lol... bummer... guess I should've read through the whole thread lol.

Anyhoo, clicking twice a day (once @ work, once @ home - different IPs), so doing my bit. :)

58 now

i think we should make it a thing that anyone signing up to Neowin MUST click that link first before they can create an account :)

or we could at least put it on the front page.

We're not putting this on the front page. It's a small time waster that a small part of the community enjoys. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.