Neowin City

Sorry, guys I haven't had much time to work on the signature script in the last weeks, but I didn't forget about it :)

I think kinetix's might have a point there, maybe we should try to focus on the commerce see if it can help our rank?

Well, I was taking a look at all the cities above us, and the number one thing that appeared to affect rank is population, I believe. No city that I saw above us had a smaller population, and no city below us had a larger population. Which makes sense, I guess, as the purpose of the game is to get the largest city possible, with all other factors affecting how many people are in the city.

Well, I was taking a look at all the cities above us, and the number one thing that appeared to affect rank is population, I believe. No city that I saw above us had a smaller population, and no city below us had a larger population. Which makes sense, I guess, as the purpose of the game is to get the largest city possible, with all other factors affecting how many people are in the city.

So... we need to NUKE THE OTHER CITIES!!1! Kill them all!! Bwhahahah!

Did we get nuked?! We really dropped low!

If we got nuked, then one of our stats would have sky rocketed to its worse possible value, and a few hundred people would've died. Stats seem pretty fine to me.

I'd say let's push for population and commerce hardcore to help with revenue. The other stats can stand to lose a little percentage points and we can always bring them down (or up with transportation.)

I've been clicking like a madman. I think the problem is that people see the !'S AND think "Oh no! I gotta click that!" I say change the thresholds for them to 8 or 9% and people CLICK THE DAMN POPULATION!!!!!

Also want to see this topic have a different colour background or somthing, so that it STANDS OUT on the board....