Digital Effects for MSN Messenger

http://research.microsoft.com/research/dow...5f/Details.aspx

From Microsoft Research, so not an official release.

Digital Effects, a plug-in for MSN Messenger video chatting, produces special effects for video communication. While the plug-in loads, users can select 3-D costumes or other digital effects in a pop-up window, and those effects will be applied to a selected photograph. Users also can blur the background of photos to help protect privacy.

I tested the earlier version, now im gonna see what they improved, its very nice software to make stupid faces in webcam and other stuff.

Everyone should try it, at least everyone with a webcam you will find a great add to webcam conversations, digital 3D effects very perfect and work very nicely

you can instantly add to yourself a:

-hat

-bear

-diferent face volumes

-glasses

and you can turn around the face and still it will manage to stick the model to your face, with diferent angles.

I dont see new feature, in this new version, comparing from the last one 3 months ago.

I was a bit disapointed, but maybe they jsut bug fixed.

No screenshots but try it , its pretty cool, your friends that will watch you in webcam will mega laugh

Would someone please post a screenshot for God's sake. I'm on a macbook vacationing and would like to see a screenshot of the program. Please :cry: