August 2007 Desktops

Thats because you cant drive? :rolleyes: :laugh: . Afterall, there are other ways to flim road signs such as a mounted camera and a remote trigger button that you clip on the wheel or something

Not that, I have a friend drive while I take pictures (I don't want to crash).

very nice thanks, could u share:AveDesk:>Lucid Weather 1.0 (Modded), Taskbar Overlay (My own) since those dont say NFR?>

I only change the icon text to Calibri for Lucid Weather :pp . As for the Taskbar Overlay, it's just an AveDesk icon with a custom image which can be done in Paint or Photoshop.

Scirwode

link to theme please

I have no idea where I got it. I think it was part of some Vista theme pack I got not long after Vista came out. I've uploaded it to Megaupload for you though. Make sure you back up your original Aero files first, or you can try re-naming it and see if it still works.

My Vista.

Everyone is probably sick of Longhorn themes, but I've been working on this for a while.

Celluloid.png

The caption and toolbar buttons are sized correctly will allow, and the preview pane is (slightly) animated. Release shortly, once media player, photo gallery and mail are skinned, and I make the address bar more practical.

My Vista.

Everyone is probably sick of Longhorn themes, but I've been working on this for a while.

Celluloid.png

The caption and toolbar buttons are sized correctly will allow, and the preview pane is (slightly) animated. Release shortly, once media player, photo gallery and mail are skinned, and I make the address bar more practical.

superb shot man :D

Nice dock and wallpaper! Details please?

Wallpaper is something I ripped from an Ubuntu logon screen. Here it is for those who want it. It's the only resolution I have it in, sorry.

aviamf9.jpg

Dock is ObjectDock. The dock background is OSX Leopard. All the dock icons either came with the dock, or were found on Wincustomize.

Hope that helps. Any oyher q's, feel free to ask.